Ratings for Dr. Mitchell A. Kline

I had the worst experience ever. I offered to reschedule my appointment but was told the doctor would be right with me. The doctor was 50 minutes late and came into the exam room with an attitude because I told the office staff I had another appointment and could not wait. They did not provide me with a gown and the doctor was annoyed because I had nothing to change into. I said maybe I should leave and he says, "Yes you should". Then as I was explaining the situation to the office manager he calls me manipulative! This is not the type of beside manner that ANY doctor should have. Stay away from this guy.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Kline. It was extremely upsetting and I still haven’t fully recovered. I had heard some negative things about him by people who’d been to him, but I didn’t take them seriously. I should have.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

The dollar amount I paid depended on the service received. Dr. Kline is an excellent dermatologist and diagnostician. He's bright, alert, knowledgeable and a nice person. He is expensive, it's true, but I don't have to try and second guess him. He knows what he is doing. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Kline is great. He is very attentive and thorough. But I agree with the above... VERY $$$. You pay for what you get though, especially in NYC.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Kline is a very thorough and kind doctor. However his prices are expensive.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Kline is very thorough and an excellent dermatologist in checking your body for potential cancer. He certainly takes his time with each patient. However, he is very expensive, some of the money of which is paying for his very fancy Park Avenue office. Highly recommend him, although be prepared to pay.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Mitchell A. Kline's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)