Ratings for Dr. Susanne Lockhart

I have been a patient for over 12 years at their offices and I have never had a bad experience with the staff or any of the providers and I have seen them all. My entire family of 5 plus my parents, and all other extended family see them too. Very caring and very good. I appreciate that they always tell me what the cost of a procedure is before they do it so I know what I am expected to pay.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

listed to concerns and explained procedure. Pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

My husband and I have both been going to Dr. Lockhart for years (unfortunately, we're both fair skinned and need regular check ups). We live in Highland Park and even followed her up to Plano after she moved her practice from Medical City. She is by far one of the best Dermatogist in Dallas. She's always happy to see us, always on time, extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

First time visit. Dr. Lockhart seemed very short natured, and brief. No "introduction, hello how are you, I am..." Despite what I read from others, this physician did not come off as warm with a great bedside manner. She showed little interest in my history or in the cause/root behind my skin issue. I feel it is fortunate that I am familiar with medical lingo and clinical verbage since she spoke mostly with her nurse and very little with me. She is pregnant, and possibly this is making her tired, or gruff - working and pregnancy can be quite cumbersome at times without a doubt... However, I am ill all the time, I have a chronic illness, and I do not have time or money to figure out a physician's psyche and determine whether or not he or she is actually going to have genuine interest in my improvement - it should be abundantly clear. I left feeling pushed off and tolerated. I really needed help and, more than anything, a little reassurance.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Lockhart is so kind. She knows what she's doing and spends time answering your questions to the best of her ability. She is by far the one I would recommend to anyone looking for a dermatoloist who's experienced and is knowledgeable. She is down to earth and will help you in the best way she knows how.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Dr. Susanne Lockhart's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1996)