Ratings for Dr. Wendy Warner

A rip off- she does not know anything & is no help at all, plus very rude.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I wish I had read these reviews before going to Dr. Warner. She is a quack. Don't waste your money. All she does it get you to buy expensive vitamins and supplements.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I am a firm believer in holistic medicine and have sought this type of treatment for over 13 years and I can say this Dr. Werner is sub par in everything she does. First off, the examination room had about 10 instruments in the sink that had been inserted inside other women prior to my appointment and the stench in the room from the sink was deplorable! The trash can was also overflowing with medical waste. I am new to the area and recently experienced a miscarriage and wanted to get a check up to see if everything was ok. She never checked my vitals, I complained of a possible urinary infection, she did not do a simple urine check either. Why she is listed as a gynocologist is a travesty to any women looking to find good medical treatment. For the price of $170.00 she did absolutely nothing to address my medical concerns. Her assistant Liz is also comes across as a very rude woman. Also good to note she does not accept any form of insurance? I strongly discourage patronization.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

I had the same experience as the first person in these comments. She took me off synthroid and sold me her vitamins. She also insisted that i see her husband. She was very cold and did not listen. I was so wired in my tennis match that i couldnt stand still. I called my doctor (Dr. Merizalde...MD and homeopath) and he said the supplements she gave me were outrageous..i was speeding. He took me off them immediately. She has no idea about holistic medicine and she certainly never made me feel like she cared.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Wendy Warner should not be practicing medicine. She takes you off of prescription medicine and sells you very expensive vitamins. She also tells you that you need to be treated by the other specialists in her office including her husband. Her practice is all about making money. I was on so many vitamins that I was having terrible side effects and she kept me on them. When I went to a real doctor I was told I was on way to high a dose of Vitamin D and to immediately stop. Do not go to this woman she does not know what she is doing.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Horrible doctor....called her in the middle of the night with labor pains and she said if it was labor she would hear it in my voice. After several frustrating hours, called office in am and explained pain. Was told by another doctor to get to hospital immediately. Upon arriving, was already six centimeters dialated. She should not be associated with obstetrics at all!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

No doubt she is knowledgeable but has a very "generalized" attitude towards pregnant women. I never expect to be pampered as an oby/gyn patient but she was downright rude during visits, did not take my concerns seriously and I ended up with life threatening complications during my delivery due to her failure to recognize blatant red flags...It is a good thing she is no longer doing ob related services...She has great knowledge of hollistic medicine....she is best suited for this type of craft.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Dr. Warner was the 1st I've met who actually listened to me. She is extremely knowledgeable. compassionate and helpful about women's health issues. She put me at my ease immediately. She made me optimistic that she could help me when other doctors couldn't. Others, upon hearing some of my symptoms, simply gave me a prescription for sleeping pills. Dr. Warner wants to get to the problem of my insomnia and not just prescribe meds to alleviate symptoms. She provides the type of personalized medicine that we haven't seen in decades, with a knowledge of cutting edge science. I look forward tero working with Dr. Warner and to recommending her to my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Wendy Warner's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1986)