Ratings for Dr. Gary H. Goldman

I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Goldman. He is not only a highly skilled physician and surgeon, he also has the best bedside manner. He is empathetic and he also has a wealth of knowledge about functional medicine, which he readily shared with me.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Amazing experience !!! First time in my life seeing in Doctor perfect combination of professionalism, high expertise combined with deep and beautiful soul. Coming to his office brights up my day and elevate my mood.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Goldman gave me my life and I mean that in more ways than one. After many Doctors and specialists trying to find out what was wrong with my pain. Dr. Goldman was baffled, but didn't stop there... he went the extra mile and brought my case to a conference and threw it out on the table for discussion. The end result they would start treating me for microscopic endometriosis. Not only did my pain become more manageable, but because of the hormone feedback, my life was given back to me...there was obviously a hormonal problem that for years we attributed to depression. My therapist and I were like..."can she be on this the rest of her life?" I cannot thank Dr. Goldman, nor do anything for him, in any way which would compare what he has given me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I didn't think I could have my son naturally being 5'2 and 100 lbs, but thanks to Dr. Goldman, I did! My son was 8 lbs 13 oz, very handsome and healthy :) Though I don't live in NYC anymore (Austin is my home now), Dr. Gary Goldman will always be the best OBGYN to me. My sister is visiting NYC this week and she's very pregnant!!! I just gave her Dr. Goldman's #s, just in case :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

When Dr. Goldman first started out in 1992, he was available and present all the time. I have noticed that in the past few years, he is missing more births and having other doctors cover. Most gyn-ob's work in a a practice so that if one doctor is away, a familiar doctor is covering. Because Dr. Goldman is a solo ob/gyn, a strange doctor will end up delivering. I understand that doctor's need their own life, but for 15K, I would like a doctor I know doing my C-section.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Of the three people I know who have used him, he's only shown up at the hospital to deliver one of their babies. He's regularly late for appointments, and he charges an extra $1000 for his first appointment which isn't included in his 15k fee, but you won't find out about this charge until the end of the first appointment. Thorough fact-checking of several pieces of information that he communicated to us during my wife's pregnancy revealed that he didn't know what he was talking about--either that or he was intentionally misleading. He won't let a pregnancy go past 41 weeks and he's quick to perform C-sections. The weekend we had our baby, which he didn't deliver, 4 out of his 5 patients that weekend resulted in C-secions--my wife was the 5th. Bottom line: not to be trusted.

Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Goldman is the BEST doctor ever to treat me. I have been going to him for over 20 years. He has performed 3 laparoscopies on me for various issues and all went well( I have no navel scaring to boot!). He is incredibly patient and kind, takes his time with you and clearly explains everything and is extremely competent. He is pricey and there is usually a bit of a wait(like i said, He takes his time with patients) but he is worth it.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr Goldman is the best dr I have ever had he is extremely gentle Kind and soft spoken he makes you feel like your his only patient his staff is so helpfull warmhearted and extremely helpful

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Goldman helped me through one of the most traumatic times of my life. Thoroughly professional, yet compassionate. In addition to his excellent medical knowledge, he is a great listener, and a patient teacher - extremely valuable traits in a doctor, especially when things go badly, which they did for me. I will be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Goldman is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. I trust him immensely and he did a great job delivering my daughter.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Gary H. Goldman's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1986)

AARP