Ratings for Dr. Henry Sharfaei

Seems very knowledgable and made every effort to make sure I knew what was going on and make me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

He is just ok.. go there if you don't have any choice

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I was very surprised when Dr. Sharfaei's assistant took the impression for my crown, not only once but twice. I thought this is Dr. Sharfaei's job. Not only that, but when I went to cement the crown, it was not fitting and they took another impression and sent again to the lab. Very incompetent doctor. Never going back again.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

This practice is a very large, unorganized, and poorly administered practice. My bill was incorrect and in trying to get it corrected was a nightmare. They refused to return my money when I requested to leave to another doctor office on services that had not been administered. Dr. Sharfaei seemed like a nice man, but I will never return to this office simply because it is so poorly run.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Sharfaei is excellent. He and his personal team are wonderful. They are all very knowledgeable,considerate, and very prompt. Every effort is made to ensure that the patient understands the treatment/procedure, and is in turn made as comfortable as possible during. Patient satisfaction is of the utmost importance and is vigorously sought after by the office manager. My family will continue to see this doctor with or without insurance benefits.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008