Ratings for Dr. William S. Taddonio

Absolutely the best and most caring doctor I have ever had. I moved out of the area years ago and have never again had a doctor of Dr. Tadonio's caliber. The comments from people stating how much he cares for his patients? Couldn't agree more. I've known this doctor to make house calls for people who are very ill. Wonderful human being. I miss him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr Taddonio is fantastic, but his staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are rude, extremely unhelpful and not pleasant. They don't return phone calls. They refuse small requests about your own medical records. I was most unhappy with my experience with them. I hate to leave Dr Taddonio, but I have to deal more with his staff than with him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. T. for 15 years. He has saved my life more than once. His memory of my problems is outstanding. He really, really cares about ALL of his patients. He has excellent diagnostic capabilities. He will be my doctor forever.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

I am 56 years old and have had numerous medical problems in those years - some serious - some relatively minor. I've had doctors in many parts of the US and in Great Britain - NEVER have I had a physician who is equal to - never mind better- than Dr T. He is an incredible human being who CARES about his patients. I have seen other doctors in his practice when I've been ill with bronchitis for instance and end up having to go in for a second visit because even they can't hold a candle to him. I now will wait, even when sick, for days sometimes to get in to see Dr T. He is the absolute best - I even had my husband turn down a transfer because I didn't want to leave his care!! When I got custody of my granddaughter, I wanted to take her to him as well - staff said he wasn't taking new patients but he took her anyway - I pay cash for her to see him but I wouldn't entrust her care to anyone else. She LOVES her Dr. Bill as do all of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Doctor Taddonio has been my doctor since i was 2 yrs old. He has helped me with all my asthma problems and any other problem that i have had in my life ranging from a head cold to bronchitis, and asthma attacks. I do not go to any other doctors unless i need care rite away. I have waited days untill he would return just because when i have Dr. T i know that im getting treated right and that everything will be ok. I would recommend this doctor to anyone in the world and not have a second thought on it. Thanks for everything Dr. T

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Taddonio is a very caring person. He is late for appointments, but that is because he will spend as much time with a patient as is needed - rather then rush in and rush out. I'd rather have to sit and wait and know he's late because he is thorough, then have a doctor be on time, but in such a hurry I don't feel he did a thorough exam.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. William S. Taddonio's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1986)