Ratings for Dr. Sam Mudrik

He is a great dentist. Very kind to his patients, and very respectful. He is a hardworking guy.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Last week I went for an appointment and was exceptionally disappointed by his practice. This doctor charged me for a deep hygiene cleaning regardless the fact that it is covered by my insurance twice per year. Instead he used anesthesia, which is unheard of during the hygiene, and I was charged $125. I wish I didn't agree to that. Also he recommended to replace 3 inserts, which don't seem to bother me anyhow, and to remove 2 wisdom teeth. Each of those operations is exceptionally expensive, $125 for each of the inserts, and $195 for the wisdom teeth, above to what is covered by the insurance. I have been to a dentist 8 months ago and I had a complete check plus a deep hygiene cleaning. I am searching for a new dentist asap.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

legit insurance fraud. uses wrong codes to get money. names procedures differently so he can get more $. PLEASE don't only leave reviews here, report fraud to your insurance companies!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dishonest, greedy dentist. Was lied to. Came in for nothing. Kept waiting approx 1hr15. Waste of a lot of trouble. Beware: he inflates prices by several orders of magnitude.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Went in for a cleaning, which should have only cost $5 on the co-pay. While in the chair got the salesman act for a periodontal scaling. I reluctantly agreed to it for 1 quadrant. He did 4 quadrants. When I looked up the procedure, it should have taken a decent amount of time, but he was in and out in 20 minutes. This is crap, he's a shady salesman and a poor dentist. I went to another dentist for a second opinion, and was told that I didn't even need the procedure. It's basically insurance fraud, performing medical procedures you don't need to bilk your insurance company. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Before you go to see this dentist, check in advance how much will be your out of pocket. In my opinion, he is not a honest person. He finds procedures that are not covered by your insurance and bills you for them. I went for deep cleaning which is covered 100% by my insurance, but I ended up paying for other unnecessary things. He doesn't even have a hygienist, he does deep cleaning himself. I paid $600 total for things that I did not really need in 3 occassions I went there. CIGNA was shocked to see what I paid for. Save your money and go to another dentist!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. performed complicated extraction of wisdom tooth. He did great job.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

i needed a wisdom tooth taken out. he said he could do it since the tooth was mostly out of the gums... 2 and half hours later and all he could do was break off the top half. i asked for novacaine twice and he said "it's not pain, it's pressure." but when he's cutting into my gums and that hurts, i'm pretty sure that isn't pressure. whatever the case, he didn't charge me and i haven't been back.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011