Ratings for Dr. Thomas Dolnicek

The best doctor ever!!!!!! He really helped me with my issue and was extremely compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Dolineck is one of the most professional physicians I have had the opportunity to not only consult with but utilize as personal physician.His ability to clearly explain each and every step on care is to be commended. Dr. Dolineck is very proficient in his safe care of patients. I highly recommend his care for any individual seeking OB/GYN services.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Dolnicek please come back to Omaha! The 2 beautiful babies you helped to make possible are wonderful grown young men now!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

I also had Dr. Dolnicek in Omaha as a doctor. He delivered both of my children. He was VERY caring and made me feel as if I was the only patient that he was seeing. I also would be one of the first in line if he came back to Omaha! Great doctor he loves what he does and it shows!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Dolnicek when he was practicing in Omaha. He was the best doctor I have ever had. I had an uncommon condition that he diagnosed and he was a very caring physician through my infertility issues, eventual pregnancy and birth of my beautiful daughter. Anyone that I talk to that saw him has the same opinion. He is a very kind, compassionate doctor that always made me feel like I was the most important patient he had. If he came back to practice in Omaha, I would be the first in line at his door. I would like to update him on my daughter so he would know what an unbelievably wonderful outcome he brought into this world. THANKS, Dr. Dolnicek.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Dolnicek was very knowledgable and really helped me with my problem

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Thomas Dolnicek's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Sask Health