Ratings for Dr. Ralph E. Seligmann

Dr. Seligmann is skilled at presenting the face he wants you to see. I have seen his empathy but he is also short tempered and at times hostile, a real know it all. He belongs to a concierge company. I have seen how mean he is to his employees and saw him abuse poor Barbara who got smart and left. There are good MDVIP docs out there. I found one..Dr. Hosiwara, compassionate and professional....Can I rate Dr. S a negative 0???? look elsewhere

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

Has severe personality disorder - does not know how to talk to patients. Has no empathy and very little knowledge. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Seligman saw me on his day off, spent a very generous amount of time with me discussing a problem beyond that for which I was seeing him, and tracked me down across the country to discuss my lab results. He is an excellent communicator, a very caring physician, very thorough. I was extremely impressed with him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Caring doctor, last comment in 2007 is way off base. Dr. Seligmann is an excellent physician who is available to his patients and give excellent care. he has been my doctor for 25 years and since I work for a doctor I know good from bad. I never wait to see him, and is always ready to help me.....I would give him a 10 if it was available.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

THE ONLY DOCTOR I EVER HAD WHO HAS TIME TO TALK TO YOU AS A PERSON AND IS NOT IN A HURRY TO GET RID OF YOU

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Should have his license taken away. He is not only a horrible doctor but also a horrible human being. Stay far away.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Ralph E. Seligmann's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)