Ratings for Dr. William Ray Armstrong

I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Dr. Ray Armstrong and his staff....Had neck/back pain for over a week and after two visits everything was great...he diagnosed the problem and took care of me in a professional manner! Thanks Dr. Ray!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Armstrong has spent a lot of post graduate time earning diplomate status in eurology and internal disorders. He practices traditional Chiropractic but emphasis is on quick recovery and great home exercise plans to speed up recovery and prevent reinjury. He is one of few DC's that offers good sense nutrion plans.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr OK although I feel they may overdo how many treatments u need

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

This doctor did adjustments to my neck two times. After each adjustment, I had episodes of brief but substantial dizziness, almost blacking out. After I told Armstong this, he said this was normal. This was NOT normal. Since then I have had numerous problems with my left eye, which I had previously not had. Numerous test and expenses later, no once could determine any other cause. My opthomologist said that it sounded like "something was pinching my cartid artery', which is NOT a good thing. This all happened after this Armstrong guy adjusted my neck. I had had prior adustments to my neck years before, and NEVER almost blacked out. I cannot prove that he did damage to my eye, carotid artery etc., but I had no problems with my eye prior to him adjusting my neck.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Armstrong and staff are excellent in personality. I think my progress should have been more advanced and faster. I was in a car accident and my daily visit issues were not noted. If you are see Dr. A for a automobile accident and are going to need documentation for settlement or court- you need to PUSH to have everything you say written down. Bring your own complaint list with you to be put into your file and addressed in the chart. It is all you have to convey how your accident influenced your life. Do not just go in and tell them what is going on and let them say- ok we will take care of that and NOT write it down in your chart. I saw Dr.A everyday minus weekends for nearly 6 months. Good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

he and his staf are the greatest/ sees people as walk in if you are in pain. he sees people after hours. very great doctor

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. William Ray Armstrong's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Laurinburg, NC