Ratings for Dr. Paul Garret

We have been with Dr Garret for about 30 years. Best dentist I have had. .Would recommend him to anyone. His staff is great as well

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

You are in good hands with Dr.Garret.I choose to travel from Crescent Beach.Janice,Paul's sister,used to be my dentist in North Burnaby many years ago.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Great dentist and staff!!!!I travel all the way from Surrey to see Dr.Garret.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Consistently good service. Don't feel he's up selling me like most dentists seem to do these days. Will stick with him

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I have seen Dr. Garret for over 20 years. I believe the comment below is not referring to Dr. Paul Garret of Coquitlam, British Columbia. Every visit I have ever had has only been pleasant and a wonderful experience. I have recommended a number of my family members and friends and all have been very happy.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Garret for well over 20 years. He is honest and has never recommended unnecessary work. Vicki and the office staff are amazing and his dental assistants and hygienists are all great. Best Dental office EVER!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

A true professional, not too many around like him anymore. Lovely office staff and hygienists.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My family have been seeing Dr Garrett for 15+ years now. As others have mentioned he is honest and very gentle and won't do any unnecessary work. Vicki, Denise (office) and Sam (hygienist) are the best!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I have been with Dr Garret since I was 5 years old, now that I'm 30 and I live in Toronto I still make sure to book my appointment with him on every visit out west.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

After years of unhappy dentist visits I was referred to Dr. Garrett by a friend. Very happy with Dr. Garrett and his team. Great work!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014