Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Zupancic

It was a very easy and good experience. They were on time and very friendly and went out of their way to accomadate me. The office staff did a great job dealing with my insurance co. and finding me an appointment that met my schedule. Dr.Tom is a awesome dentist!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I have gone to many Dentists in the Joliet and surrounding areas. I was always finding myself getting moderate to poor service. Until I went to Dr.Zupancic. I am so happy that we found him! So happy that my entire family goes to him. My children love going to get cleanings! I will never go to another Dentist. They will have to kick me out ;) He has truly mastered Dentistry! He is one in a million. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Very friendly and caring staff. Took the time to explain procedures and helped me make appropriate decision about my dental health. I would recommend this practice to all my frients.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010