Ratings for Dr. Laurence A. Golden

I am an adult orthodontics patient and would recommend Dr. Golden with the utmost confidence. In 22 months I have never been kept waiting, the staff has treated me with respect and dignity. Dr. Golden is personable, professional, and very much a perfectionist! Committing to 2 years of appointments requires a partnership. Dr. Golden encourages feedback throughout the process. Keep your appointments, follow his instructions and you will be amazed with the results!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

All three of our children were treated here and Dr. Golden is kind, gentle and a very good support system for the kids as they undergo orthodontics. We were very fortunate to find this practice and will miss the doctors, techs, and friendly staff. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Golden is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics, a distinction attained by only one in four orthodontists in the country. He has alsobeen selected among Chicago-area orthodontists and appointed Clinical Assistant Professor, at the University of Illinois, Department of Orthodontics. He is an Invisalign Premier Provider (in the top 5% of all Invisalign practitioners in North America). I am a new patient at Central Dupage Orthodontics . I have met with him a couple of times and he is a gentle, easy going person. I like all of his staff, they are all really nice and friendly! They will help you with insurance (if you are using insurance)and make sure you understand everything. I am really excited to get my braces put on May 22!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009