Dr. James Ojjeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Ojjeh

Dr Ojjeh is gentle and quick, no wait time, he is super friendly and knowledgeable. My visits are always pleasant and pain free.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I always had fears going to the dentist due traumatic childhood experience at the dentist. All this changed when I started to see Dr Ojjeh, he was very understanding of my fears, he was so gentle, caring and friendly. I had several dental work by him and I didn’t have any pain, my visits were very pleasant, he has a great sense of humor that put me at ease. He even called my after each procedure later to check if everything was ok and How I was doing. That’s a top class service and care! Thank you Dr. Ojjeh!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Best dentist I’ve ever been to, very knowledgeable and friendly. Had couple of crowns and my visits were pain free and pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

qwertzuiopoiuztrewqwertzuioiuztrewqwertzhjuklkjhgfd jhgfdsasdfghjhgfdsdfgfdsdfghjhgfd

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr Ojjeh is very caring and friendly, he explains everything in details, I had few dental work by him and it was phenomenal, and most importantly I didn't feel any pain. I would recommend him in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Very informative and friendly, Dr Ojjeh helped me understand why I am getting frequent cavities due to my diet and gave me a sold cavity prevention plan that I can follow. I am very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

The best dentist I have ever seen, love him and there is no one hates going the dentist more than me! Dr Ojjeh makes you feel very comfortable in the chair. His team is amazing; the most friendly, kind and gentle assistants. Awesome experience!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr Ojjeh is not like most dentists, he will only tells you what you need to know and only works that you need, no selling unessary Dental products, no gimmicks, he shows you photos of your teeth that have problems and shows you a neat slideshow explaining the treatment. He is very thorough, knowledgeable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Ojjeh is an Awesome dentist, and definitely will give you the best care. Very compassionate, knowledgeable and humble, uses current technology ! So glad he is my dentist.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Dr Ojjeh is a great communicator, he showed me photos of my fractured tooth on his computer screen after he took them using a small camera that goes into the mouth. Then explained to me how to fix my tooth using a simulation on his IPad and he emailed it to me right on the spot before even I left the room so I can review it if I need to. I have never had this much clear and thorough exam and treatment steps explained to like this before. I have 100% confidence in Dr Ojjeh and his knowledge and skills, I am very lucky to find such a great dentist!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Dr. James Ojjeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Omar Ojjeh received his Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Lab Technology from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1999. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2004. Dr. Ojjeh’s career in dentistry began long before he started dental school. Prior to becoming a dentist and while in dental school, he worked as a dental lab technician. He gained firsthand knowledge in the artistic component of dentistry. As a certified dental lab technician he mastered the art of making crowns, bridges, partial dentures, implants, and many other prosthetic components that help restore patients’ oral health and enhance their smile. Dr. Ojjeh’s many years of commitment to the dental profession are a testament of his passion and dedication to his patients ‘oral health care. Dr. Ojjeh has an excellent chairside manner. He takes a friendly, caring and compassionate approach to all of his patients. He understands that many people are “afraid” to come to the dentist and spends time with his patients to address their fears and concerns and makes them feel at ease. He is very thorough in the way he examines and educates his patient’s about the importance of their oral health and their dental needs. He is a strong advocate of preventative treatment. Dr. Ojjeh has been actively involved as a volunteer in a dental outreach program that serves to educate and treat children of all ages in underserved areas. In addition to sharing his skills as a dentist, he also tutors children in the areas of math and science. In his free time, Dr. Ojjeh enjoys spending time with his family,bowling and swimming.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2004)
  • Louisiana State University (Grad. 1999)
  • Middlesex Community College (Grad. 1996)

• Patients' Choice Award (2012 - 2014) , Vitals.com
  • Best Cosmetic Dentist, Naperville Award Program© (2012-2015)