Ratings for Dr. Chris A. Tsaliagos

Worst dentist if you can even call him that. No patient privacy at his office. He has 4 dental chairs lined up in a room no dividers . My daughters were there for their first dental exam. He basically put a glove on stuck his finger in their mouths said everything looked fine and signed their school form. Never introduced himself when I told him my daughter had tooth pain after her cleaning he said it all looked fine . Even as she was crying in front of him that it hurt and when the dental hygienist told him Dr can you please look she is crying that it hurts he said "it's nothing she is fine". He never examined her teeth properly. This man needs to be reported and should have his license taken away. We will never return.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

My insurance plan was only taken for a 4 hour window a week which made it very difficult to get an appointment. We were always rushed through. Now that we have new insurance and a new dentist we suddenly have multiple cavities and work that needs to be redone because of the shoddy job done by Dr. Tsaliago's group. Horrible dentist!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

HATE him! He doesn't believe what you tell him and he books a million patients a day. I've waited 2 hours past my appointment time before just to get checked for 5 minutes. I got a root canal done and the first time he did the crown he left a huge gap between the gum and tooth. I got it redone and I still can't eat on it because it hurts. He is going to have to redo it a third time! If he would just do things correctly the first time maybe I wouldn't be looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

I dont know about the other comments but when i went there i had a good work done, Dr tsaliagos is a great dr he understand and care about the pt concerns. I recommend this place if you need any type of dentistry, he have diferent type of specialist, endo, perio, ortho and also specialist for kids. Great dr.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

His name should've been "RUSH Tsaliagos". I regret ever allowing him to perform any kind of work on my mouth. He rushed me out of his chair within 10 mins and my fillings fell out. He didn't want to listen to my concerns. He caused me to have extensive work re-done to correct the mess that he caused. He's an unprofessional headache.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I have been told by numerous dentists that all dental work done by this man was rushed and poor. i had to have all of my fillings re-done because he did not do them well (did not fill the cavities all the way). he left gaps between teeth he did work on, which caused food traps for decay to form (resulting in a root canal). he may be nice, but not a good/thorough dentist. he has caused me so much unnecessary dental work that I wish i never went to him for so many years.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

I have been trying to get an appointment for a week. The phone rings and it goes straight into voice mail...never returned call if you leave a message!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009