Ratings for Dr. Christine Earmme

Dr. Christine Earmme has moved to Marine Gateway Medical Clinic, #301 - 470 SW Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5X 0C4, phone: 604-227-3322, fax: 604-227-3325

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

awesome doctor one of kind...if you are lucky enough to be her patient

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Earmme is an exceptionally caring, hard working and tenacious physician. I feel extremely fortunate to have her as my family physician. She clearly enjoys being a GP and goes out of her way to follow-up when she suspects something isn't quite right. She's called me after hours and on the weekend. Because of her good instinct, she saved our daughter's life. I wish she could be cloned!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

She's very caring and she does thorough check up just to make sure she doesn't miss anything. excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Earmme is a wonderful family physician whom I have been seeing for a long time. She takes time to really know you as a person, not just a diagnosis, and hear out your concerns. She makes necessary referals quickly and readily. She goes above and beyond to ensure her clients are living healthy life. She is dedicated and caring physician. Only complaint would be that because she is an amazing physician and has lots of clients as only few working days, it can be difficult to make an appointment in short period. Plus, receptionists are generally okay but sometimes can be inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I'm very pleased with Dr. Earmme. She listens and problen solves. She has also called me while she was out of the office. She is a dedicated and a caring person.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

she is the most amazing doctor. She understands you, makes you laugh, makes you feel comfortable whether you're in a bad state and most importantly, she cares so much for her patients. I normally do not like seeing doctors but Dr.Earmme is different. I know that I'll leave her office feeling better. I love her. I just love her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

After Dr. Earmme moved to Burnaby, I considered looking for another doctor because the trip to see her takes so much longer now. I can't do it, though. She's an excellent family doctor and a terrific diagnostician, and she treats her patients with respect, kindness and compassion. I think I'd be hard pressed to find another doctor who's half as good, so I'll be sticking with her in spite of the tedious trip out to Burnaby.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

All I can say is that I absolutely love Dr. Earmme. She's been my Dr. for about 11 years now but I only wish she could take on my 2 daughters as her patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012