Ratings for Dr. Christine Earmme

OMG. First off, the reception area is chaotic: open food left everywhere, paperwork all over the place. Literally it's a warzone where every flat surface. LIke she moved from Burnaby to Marine Gateway, but OMG it's gotta a lot worst. Ever since she's in Marine Gateway, I notice more of the gossiping about patients and the inappropriate fooling around with a brown doctor in the clinic. It's just not professional and makes many people in the waiting area (including me) very uncomfortable. She seems very mean to other Asians, even tho she is an Asian herself. Ironic!

Submitted April 20, 2018

I was shocked to see some of the negative comments. I have been going to dr. Earmme for at least 13 years. She’s caring , listens, and is quite knowledgeable. I think since she’s moved to gateway she’s much busier and doesn’t have the same amount of time that she had in Burnaby, but she does her best to give her time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Sadly. I must agree with some of the other comments that Dr. EARMMEE talked badly about her patients. I overhead her chatting with Dr. Satnam CUBRA and laughing about one of ther patients too. Other than that she is fine and she listen well. (Ironic?)

Submitted March 2, 2018

Very vicious. And seems mean-spirited. She talks badly about her patients behind her back. I overheard her chatting (with a coworker) and laughing about one of her depressed patients behind that person's back after that person left. Not feeling safe to be vulnerable in front of this person. Not the right kind of human being to be a physician who should be genuinely caring. Patients don't come to you to be laughed at. They come cause they need your help

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I met her only once and she made me feel so cared for. Her bubbly personality made my visit a lot less daunting. I so glad she work along side my gp.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Christine Earmme is now at Marine Gateway Medical Clinic. Visited Dr. Earmme last week, she was friendly. She even referred me to the chiropractic and physiotherapy next door. Thanks Christine.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Christine Earmme has moved to Marine Gateway Medical Clinic, #301 - 470 SW Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5X 0C4, phone: 604-227-3322, fax: 604-227-3325

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

awesome doctor one of kind...if you are lucky enough to be her patient

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Earmme is an exceptionally caring, hard working and tenacious physician. I feel extremely fortunate to have her as my family physician. She clearly enjoys being a GP and goes out of her way to follow-up when she suspects something isn't quite right. She's called me after hours and on the weekend. Because of her good instinct, she saved our daughter's life. I wish she could be cloned!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

She's very caring and she does thorough check up just to make sure she doesn't miss anything. excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015