Ratings for Dr. Chris P. Recknor

Amazing experience, would highly recommend to friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

A great doctor and good person over all. I've been to a lot of doctors and he is the best I have been to. He is a real person not a money grubbing doctor. You should see him. I'm walking and running again after surgery because of him, but what do I know. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr Reckor is a very kind, compasionate and thorough man. If your willing to let him do his job, he will find out whats wrong. After seeing dozens of doctors about my issues, on reccomendation from my spinal surgeon in Atlanta I made the trip to Gainesville to see him. What other doctors said surgery followed by finding a desk job were my only options, with medication and rehabilitation I have been able to return to work and without the need for surgery. Thank You Sir!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr Recknor is the most detail oriented doctor I have ever seen. Not only was he more help with spinal issue referred to him for, he found additional issues didn't know were of concern. He caught two issues of significant concern my general practioner had not seen. Had he not, one may have gone past ability to treat before diagnosis. He is The Best in my book.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Recknor previously saw both of my grandmothers for osteoporosis and internal medicine. While there he treated each of them as they were his own family both in respect and his treatment plan. While he does recommend many tests it is only to get at the root cause of your symptoms. There were some instances we could not afford the recommended treatment and testing and as long as we discussed this with him he was sure to alter the plan to reflect our needs while still being thorough and giving us the healthcare we deserved. It's true when he stopped taking Medicare we could no longer afford to see him, his care package options were affordable but just not in our budget, but he was sure to help us with our transition to another physician and has continued to answer any questions myself of my grandmothers physicians have. I will continue to highly recommend him to both Medicare and non Medicare patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I had a chronic problem that no one could diagnose. Dr. Recknor was not only able to find what was wrong, but he also found a treatment that was well tolerated and helped me feel normal again. He seems to genuinely care about his patients and takes a personal interest in their health.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Started seeing Dr Recknor seven years ago for spinal issues. His comprehensive care found several additional issues no other doctors had seen. I was so pleased with his attention to detail that I know use him as my primary care physician. He is my "go to" doctor no matter the issue. I just swipe my insurance card, pay copay and never have any billing issues of any kind. Will continue to see him first no matter what crops up.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Recknor's for over 10 years. Because of him and his staff I have a better quality of life since he diagnosed osteoporosis, low Vit. D level, autoimmune problems and many surprising allergies. Because he works hard, keeps up with research and new treatments I feel good and am able do many things that my friends the same age cannot do. I am thankful that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

If you want a physician that can think out of the box and work with you as a team to improve and maintain your state of health, go see Dr. Recknor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Recknor is the best. He caught things other doctors didn't catch, or didn't care enough to listen about my concerns. He is innovative and tries different approaches to fulfill the needs of his patients. I recommend him to everyone. Sometimes the front desk can be hard to get a hold of (for a same day sick appointment) and I have had to wait to see Dr. Recknor, but he is definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Chris P. Recknor's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA