Ratings for Dr. Ryan J. Molis

I have had the most wonderful experience at Molis Dental. When I started coming to the office for invisalign, I had my own general dentist. I now have made Dr. Ryan Molis my general dentist and my family has switched over to him as well. He is professional and impressively knowledgeable about a patients smile. I have never had an issue with going to a collection agency! Maybe because I paid my bill :)))

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

He sent my 16 year old son to collections. My son was a junior in high school. Please find somebody else. BIG BULLY...

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Worst place and Dr. Molis service ever. Top priority is your money only! Save your teeth !!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

He seems to just send a treatment plan to Invisalign without acutually listening to the patient or analyzing the patient's bite thoroughly. The results reflect this lack of attention. He should have a thorough questionnaire at the first consultation where he asks what the expectations of the treatment are, and then upon reading the patient's responses, discuss options and how he will go about it. Also he should be more aware of orthodontic issues in a patient's teeth even if the patient doesn't mention them.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I have had the best experience here! I purchased Invisalign through Dr. Molis and couldn't have been happier with the results! My favorite part of all of it was how this office runs like a well oiled machine. They are super efficient, but kind & friendly & patient at the same time. I was always in & out. Dr. Molis was so great and I couldn't be happier with my results! I've been wanting straight teeth all my life and this was a great experience!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

After having 2 different orthodontic consultations a year ago I felt like Molis Dental was going to be the best place for me. It felt right and I was correct with my feelings!!! My teeth look awesome and Dr. Molis and his staff ROCK! They know what they are doing and definitely gave me the time I deserved. THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

After paying nearly $400 for dental work up front plus my insurance coverage I have found out years later that I've been sent to collections. I was told that they only provide estimates for work, and what I paid up front was not towards an actual quote for work. Pretty standard stuff done, just cavities, which is questionable anyway as I'd never had a cavity until I saw him. Another dentist commented that Dr. Molis may be a bit more aggressive in cavity treatment, and did more work than was necessary. So now I've got a collection agency on my credit report, and Molis dental refuses to take payment for the balance due. I would stay away.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Very helpful! It's a dentist and there's always a the fear of going! He's funny and knows what he's talking now about my teeth look great!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Really good fast efficient service! He's in and out, there is . Not a lot of drawn out time! Great experience!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

From my experience, cleaning was not so bad, but Dr. Ryan molis seems to lack professional skills in working with crowns and with a patient. He rushed his work and he is an inattentive doctor. He doesn't care to answer patient's questions. I wouldn't recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014