Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Peters

I would highly recommend Dr. Peters, especially for anyone with chronic health issues. Dr. Peters and Sandy are compassionate and great listeners who spend a lot of time on patients to make sure they are getting excellent care. They go above and beyond to make sure there is communication between them and providers and there is no guesswork for the patient. My previous doctor could not figure out my health issues and Dr. Peters did not stop trying to figure it out until I was able to get some answers. They are also always able to accommodate you for a sick appointment. He is the best doctor I have come across!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Peters is the absolute very best. I 100% concur with what the reviewers below me wrote...he is everything you will ever hope for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

You will never find a more compassionate and caring physician!! He will take the time to go over all of your concerns and review and try to solve all your problems. He really becomes part of your family!!! I can't thank him enough for everything he has done for me!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Peters is the best doctor I have encountered. He takes time to answer any and all questions. Very personable and extremely knowledgeable. His staff is professional and prompt.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

I was in the hospital for two weeks and every single day when he was on call, he did a thorough assessment of me, gave me anything I needed, and ended every day asking me if there was anything I needed. He gave me the opportunity to talk and ask questions. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2006

I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He always listens when I talk to him and always answers all my questions so I understand everything! He does take a lot of time with me, so I never feel rushed. When I first started seeing him, I didn't see a doctor in over 20 years and he was VERY understanding and helped me to forget my fears and dislikes of doctors! When he refers us to a specialist, he always seems to pick ones we really end up liking. We (my husband and I) sometimes talk to him about things that are very small, but he always treats us like it is important! He is the greatest! I hope he can be our doctor for a very, very long time!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Michael E. Peters's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1987)

Health Net