Ratings for Dr. Nabil Fanous

Dr. Fanous did my filler in my lips and nasolabial folds (smile lines) and the results were more than I could have expected. Yes it is normal to have swelling in the first week, but then when the swelling goes away, the result is amazing. He did a great job and I am happy with it. Thanks also to his office team for making me feel very well taken care of. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had a very challenging crooked nose and deviated septum case. Dr. Fanous and his staff were very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend Dr. Fanous's clinic for a crooked nose case!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Incroyable. J'ai du retourner corriger une chirurgie pas très réussit du Dr. Louis George Charlant et il a fait un miracle. de plus il ne m'a pas charger aucun frais lorsque jai du y retourner pour une révision de redrapage. Il est chaleureux professionnel et vraiment qualifié.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Worst doctor ever! I went for a lip filler in 2009, i went to meet him before the treatement since it was the first time and i was kind of nervous, he gave me 2 minutes of his time, talked to me very arrogantly like i was wasting his time... Anyways i still decided to go ahead and get it done. After the procedure was done he told me to to look in the mirror to see the result! To my surprise i had some kind of a bad reaction where my lips got so swollen i couldnt even open my mouth! I panicked there and he just told me to relax and that it will be back to normal and just left without really reassuring me! Anyways, i left with a scarf on my face to hide my mouth, and i couldnt even get out my house for a week because of the way i looked! They dont even do a follow up with their clients! Anyways i check reviews now before going to a surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Wow!!! J'ai adoré mon expérience. Augmentation mammaire parfaite!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Un gros merci Dr. Fanous vous avez changé ma vie!! J'ai eu une rhinoplastie il y a quelques années et récemment un lifting du visage. Les deux résultats sont extraordinaires et complètement naturels! Les gens me disent que j'ai l'air "rafraîchi". Les cicatrices: invisibles. Je me sens maintenant très confiante et bien dans ma peau. Un gros merci aussi à son assistante Minerva. M-J. B.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I had a facelift with him and the results are disastrous. I was bleeding for up to 6 months after the procedure. I hid from the ourside world for one year because i looked terrible and swollen.I still have so many scars 4 years after. When you try to explain your disapointment, he says that you are a very negative person and like to complain. He won't even look at the scars. Now looking for another surgeon to repair all the bad work he made... And he is the most expensive in Montreal. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Un personnel très attentionné un chirurgien avec beaucoup D expérience je recommanderais sans hésiter ! J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire 1 semaine après je recommençais à travailler ! Dr Fanous fait des seins qui vont avec le reste de notre corps ni trip gros ni trop petit je suis très satisfaite du résultat

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I am very happy with all of my visits with Dr. Fanous and the overall outcome from my rhinoplasty surgery. His staff is so professional and courteous. I always felt welcomed upon my arrival and Dr. Fanous always addressed my needs and concerns. I never felt rushed with our time together and always felt well Informed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fanous to anyone seeking rhinoplasty. He changed my life and the surgery was well worth the cost. I sincerely thank you.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I was contemplating making a trip to Canada from the U.S. to see Dr Fanous as I thought he was well versed in certain procedures I was interested in. The staff who I found rather aloof told me I need to pay for a consultation fee and send photos before a telephone consult conversation could take place with the Doctor. I promptly complied. when I followed up to do as such, the secretary told me the doctor saw your pictures and said you are a candidate so I could go ahead and schedule! She completely ignored the terms of the telephone consultation visit I was promised with the Doctor. So basically I sent $100 to be told that I was entitled to schedule the procedure without ever speaking to the doctor. The fee I was quoted was extremely high. I never scheduled because it was clear to me that this doctor puts monetary gain ahead of patient's needs.

Submitted March 28, 2016