Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Nabil Fanous

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Ma mère a été opéré il y a environ 30 ans, référé par Docteur Caron, direction de l'association médicale du Québec où ma mère travaillait à l'époque. Ensuite ma tante, ma cousine et moi avons aussi fait notre nez. Ma mère, ma cousine et moi avons aussi eux une augmentation mammaire. Nous sommes tous très satisfaites et nous avons tous référé des amies... La liste est longue et tout le monde est satisfait. Résultat naturel exécuté par un VRAI chirurgien!

Was this rating useful? 4

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

3
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

J'ai seulement été consulter .... il ne m'écoutais pas alors finalement je suis aller voir un autre chirurgien !

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je vais commencer par vous dire les raisons qui m’ont poussé à faire ces chirurgies... Mon visage c’est transformé, après plusieurs étapes difficiles dans ma vie..., depuis très tôt dans m’a vie..., mais ça, le docteur ne le sais pas....Tout ça pour dire que mon visage n’était plus le même... J’ai subi un lift des sourcils en aout 2017 et un facelift avec blepharoplastie en mars 2018. J’ai rencontré le dr Fanous il y a presque 5 ans. Il m’a dit que je devais avoir un facelift, pour avoir le résultat que je voulais..., mais j’avais peur, je ne voulais pas de cicatrice, je voulais un facelift magique... J’ai essayé des injections ect...,mais ca ne donnait pas le résultat voulu. Ca m’a pris 4 ans pour me decider mais j'avais confiance en lui et j'étais à l'aise aussi... J’ai commencé par faire le lift du front, mais ce n’était pas assez pour mes yeux... J’ai fais par la suite le facelift et blepharoplastie. Le résultat est étonnant !... Oui, quand on enlève les pansements on est très enflé. Les 2 jours après, j’étais tellement enflé, j’ai appeler le dr car j’étais inquiete mais par la suite plus les jours avancais plus je pouvais voir le résultat... :) Je voudrais dire aussi un gros merci à Minerva qui a pris le temps de tout m’expliquer et de me rassurer, elle est extraordinaire et elle a touché mon coeur.... Elle connait toute les étapes à traverser. Je crois qu'elle est un atout précieux pour le medecin...J’ai aussi eu un racompagnateur pour me ramener a la maison car je n’avais personne et je ne voulais pas que personne s’inquiète pour moi... Finalement dr Fanous , vous me l’avez donné m’ont facelift magique..! Merci, je suis tellement heureuse ! (AR.)

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

2
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

This doctor gave me a botched nose job. Years later when I went back to him to get my operative notes in order to give them to another doctor that could fix the damage he had caused, he in turn refused to give me my post op notes. Instead he offered to fix what he had ruined, for a price of course. I would not let this man touch my nose a second time for free! I was also mortified to find out he had placed an implant in my nose without my knowledge nor consent. This is not a regular implant but one that is notoriously difficult to remove which has now made me wary of a revision surgery. I am now left with a bulbous nose, asymmetry, and scars/atrophy from his overuse of kenalog injections. Please do your research carefully; I only wish I would have.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Where can i even begin with my experience! I had a botched nose job by another surgeon I saw almost 10 yrs ago. I had seen that other dr over 5 times. I got operated by him 5 times. Each and every time he would promise me he would fix my nose but each and every time he made my nose worse. I will not name any names but if anyone asks me in person my review on this DR. Right away is to tell them to NOT go to him. He had ruined my nose so badly that he had started accusing me of doing drugs!! Total disaster bad experience with that man. I had gone in for a rhinoplasty because my nose was large. This Dr managed to make my nose smaller but crooked to my cheek. I was suffering from bad breathing. He made my nose so crooked I could almost smell my ear lol anyway I had the chance to meet Dr.Fanous by fluke and right away I knew he was the one. I knew he was the one I wanted to fix my nose. I had actually gotten accepted to go to L.A. to be on a very known tv show regarding my nose but my heart still settled for Dr.Fanous! I went in for my consultation, him and his assistant are just AMAZING. Both of them really touched my heart and I just trusted them after meeting them after the first time. Minerva (his assistant) is an absolute doll. The sweetest and most knowledgable assistant I have ever met (Ps worked for a plastic surgeon prior to this surgery) and let me tell you..this woman was a incredible. Then when i met with Dr.Fanous he gave me hope in having self confidence all over again. I booked my appointment for my surgery the day of they took care of me so well the nurses took care of me like i was their child I sincerely loved my whole experience ..TODAY 2 weeks after my surgery.. I must say I am in LOVE with my nose. He trully fixed a botched and crooked nose. It is so straight now and I can breath so well. To anyone considering a plastic surgeon for the nose.. He is your GO TO DR! He is the best in NORTH AMERICA and has the reputation of that for a reason!! I am thinking of getting more procedures done in the future and I will definatly go back to him again. Love you guys and thank u for changing my life. M.R

Was this rating useful? 3

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Suite a deux rencontres avec le Docteur ,j’étais prête à faire mon choix car je savais que je pouvais lui faire confiance ! j’ai eu recours à un redrapage et une augmentation mammaire le 14 Décembre dernier tel que conseillé par Dr.Fanous selon le résultat désiré. Mon insécurité face à la procédure était très présente mais Dr.Fanous et son assistante Minerva m’ont beaucoup rassuré. Le matin de l’intervention le service humain et à l’écoute des employés m’ont stupéfaite!tout au long du procéssus (de la première rencontre jusqu’à maintenant)Mes questions ,peurs ,inquiétudes et désirs ont été répondus.Je conseille à toutes les femmes d’aller rencontrer l’équipe du Dr.Fanous vous aimerez l’honnêteté,la crédibilité et les soins qu’ils vous prodigueront . Deux mois s’écoulent depuis ma chirurgie ,je suis heureuse d’avoir pris cette désion pour me sentir mieux dans ma peau!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

My husband & I had researched many doctors in Montreal to do a buttocks augmentation & finally decided to go with doctor Fanous, not disappointed at all. Dr Fanous doesn’t exaggerate his results The staff is great however his assistant Minerva, OMG she is fantastic, knowledgeable, reassuring, you don’t feel rushed to make a decision. She actually give you time to come to a decision and gave me a second appointment to talk to the doctor at no charge. Great doctor, he is very direct & honest, & by no means rude, which is what we wanted if investing so much money. The day of my surgery the entire team was great, they even called my husband to update him on my status. After a week my bandages were remove & I already saw a difference, Dr. Fanous office followed up & even called to remind me of my appointments. My overall experience was great, just didn’t like to wait so long passed my appointment time and this happened 4 out of 5 visit. Overall if i plan on doing other procedures I definitely would go back to Dr. Fanous’s office

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had breast surgery with doctor fanous about 6 month ago and the results are perfect and very natural as he promessed. It is true that sometimes he can be direct and straight to the point but who cares I wasn't there to enjoy a conversation, the most important thing is what I got.. his assistant Minerva is amazing! Really I never had such a good service and she really care about patients. I will definitely send lots of people there

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

4
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

The staff is very friendly and kind. Unfortunately, this doesn't make up for the fact that Dr. Fanous has no interest in actually listening to the patient's situation or needs. He was rude, condescending and arrogant. He made me feel horribly uncomfortable. A good doctor should have excellent listening skills and make you feel like you will be taken care of. If you want to feel respected, please don't waste your time on him.

Was this rating useful? 3

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

One of the best out there, excellent results after 2 weeks, I surely recommend him for men and women. Thank you Dr. Fanous.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Nabil Fanous's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

• Chirurgien expert en Chirurgie Esthétique • Président de l’Institut Canadien de Chirurgie Esthétique • Expert surgeon in cosmetic surgery. • President of the Canadian Institute of Cosmetic Surgery


Languages

  • French
  • English

Education

  • McGill University

Other Specialties


Areas of Expertise

  • Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Breast augmentation
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Botox injections
  • Otoplasty
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Chemical peel
  • Laser hair removal

Awards & Recognitions

  • The “Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal¨ presented by the Governor General of Canada “By command of Her Majesty The Queen, in recognition of his contribution to Canada”, 2012.
  • Certificate from the House of Commons of Canada, for ‘’Contribution to Canada’’, 2002.
  • Certificate from the House of Commons of Canada for “Positive Contributions to Canadian Society”, 1997.
  • Certificate from the Quebec National Assembly, for contributions to the Quebec Society, 1997.

Publications & Research

  • “Optimum mobility” face lift: The Technique
  • “Optimum mobility” face lift: The Theory
  • Minimal inframammary incision for breast augmentation
  • Nipple Reduction - And adjunct to augmentation mammaplasty
  • The "bikini lip reduction": an approach to oversized lips
  • Absence of capsular contracture in mammary augmentation: dependent drains as a possible factor
  • Endoscopic excision of an intraosseous forehead dermoid cyst in a child
  • Premaxillary augmentation for central maxillary recession: an adjunct to rhinoplasty
  • A new patient classification for laser resurfacing and peels: predicting responses, risks and results

Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Medicaid / Medi-Cal


Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment or call 15149359906
  • June 2018
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    272829303112
    3456789
    10111213141516
    17181920212223
    24252627282930
    1234567
  • June 2018
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    272829303112
    3456789
    10111213141516
    17181920212223
    24252627282930
    1234567
  • June 2018
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    272829303112
    3456789
    10111213141516
    17181920212223
    24252627282930
    1234567

Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.