Dr. Nabil Fanous's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
• Chirurgien expert en Chirurgie Esthétique • Président de l’Institut Canadien de Chirurgie Esthétique • Expert surgeon in cosmetic surgery. • President of the Canadian Institute of Cosmetic Surgery
- McGill University
Areas of Expertise
- Breast augmentation
- Botox injections
- Laser resurfacing
- Chemical peel
- Laser hair removal
Awards & Recognitions
- The “Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal¨ presented by the Governor General of Canada “By command of Her Majesty The Queen, in recognition of his contribution to Canada”, 2012.
- Certificate from the House of Commons of Canada, for ‘’Contribution to Canada’’, 2002.
- Certificate from the House of Commons of Canada for “Positive Contributions to Canadian Society”, 1997.
- Certificate from the Quebec National Assembly, for contributions to the Quebec Society, 1997.
Publications & Research
- “Optimum mobility” face lift: The Technique
- “Optimum mobility” face lift: The Theory
- Minimal inframammary incision for breast augmentation
- Nipple Reduction - And adjunct to augmentation mammaplasty
- The "bikini lip reduction": an approach to oversized lips
- Absence of capsular contracture in mammary augmentation: dependent drains as a possible factor
- Endoscopic excision of an intraosseous forehead dermoid cyst in a child
- Premaxillary augmentation for central maxillary recession: an adjunct to rhinoplasty
- A new patient classification for laser resurfacing and peels: predicting responses, risks and results