Ratings for Dr. Nabil Fanous

Ma mère a été opéré il y a environ 30 ans, référé par Docteur Caron, direction de l'association médicale du Québec où ma mère travaillait à l'époque. Ensuite ma tante, ma cousine et moi avons aussi fait notre nez. Ma mère, ma cousine et moi avons aussi eux une augmentation mammaire. Nous sommes tous très satisfaites et nous avons tous référé des amies... La liste est longue et tout le monde est satisfait. Résultat naturel exécuté par un VRAI chirurgien!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Where can i even begin with my experience! I had a botched nose job by another surgeon I saw almost 10 yrs ago. I had seen that other dr over 5 times. I got operated by him 5 times. Each and every time he would promise me he would fix my nose but each and every time he made my nose worse. I will not name any names but if anyone asks me in person my review on this DR. Right away is to tell them to NOT go to him. He had ruined my nose so badly that he had started accusing me of doing drugs!! Total disaster bad experience with that man. I had gone in for a rhinoplasty because my nose was large. This Dr managed to make my nose smaller but crooked to my cheek. I was suffering from bad breathing. He made my nose so crooked I could almost smell my ear lol anyway I had the chance to meet Dr.Fanous by fluke and right away I knew he was the one. I knew he was the one I wanted to fix my nose. I had actually gotten accepted to go to L.A. to be on a very known tv show regarding my nose but my heart still settled for Dr.Fanous! I went in for my consultation, him and his assistant are just AMAZING. Both of them really touched my heart and I just trusted them after meeting them after the first time. Minerva (his assistant) is an absolute doll. The sweetest and most knowledgable assistant I have ever met (Ps worked for a plastic surgeon prior to this surgery) and let me tell you..this woman was a incredible. Then when i met with Dr.Fanous he gave me hope in having self confidence all over again. I booked my appointment for my surgery the day of they took care of me so well the nurses took care of me like i was their child I sincerely loved my whole experience ..TODAY 2 weeks after my surgery.. I must say I am in LOVE with my nose. He trully fixed a botched and crooked nose. It is so straight now and I can breath so well. To anyone considering a plastic surgeon for the nose.. He is your GO TO DR! He is the best in NORTH AMERICA and has the reputation of that for a reason!! I am thinking of getting more procedures done in the future and I will definatly go back to him again. Love you guys and thank u for changing my life. M.R

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Suite a deux rencontres avec le Docteur ,j’étais prête à faire mon choix car je savais que je pouvais lui faire confiance ! j’ai eu recours à un redrapage et une augmentation mammaire le 14 Décembre dernier tel que conseillé par Dr.Fanous selon le résultat désiré. Mon insécurité face à la procédure était très présente mais Dr.Fanous et son assistante Minerva m’ont beaucoup rassuré. Le matin de l’intervention le service humain et à l’écoute des employés m’ont stupéfaite!tout au long du procéssus (de la première rencontre jusqu’à maintenant)Mes questions ,peurs ,inquiétudes et désirs ont été répondus.Je conseille à toutes les femmes d’aller rencontrer l’équipe du Dr.Fanous vous aimerez l’honnêteté,la crédibilité et les soins qu’ils vous prodigueront . Deux mois s’écoulent depuis ma chirurgie ,je suis heureuse d’avoir pris cette désion pour me sentir mieux dans ma peau!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

My husband & I had researched many doctors in Montreal to do a buttocks augmentation & finally decided to go with doctor Fanous, not disappointed at all. Dr Fanous doesn’t exaggerate his results The staff is great however his assistant Minerva, OMG she is fantastic, knowledgeable, reassuring, you don’t feel rushed to make a decision. She actually give you time to come to a decision and gave me a second appointment to talk to the doctor at no charge. Great doctor, he is very direct & honest, & by no means rude, which is what we wanted if investing so much money. The day of my surgery the entire team was great, they even called my husband to update him on my status. After a week my bandages were remove & I already saw a difference, Dr. Fanous office followed up & even called to remind me of my appointments. My overall experience was great, just didn’t like to wait so long passed my appointment time and this happened 4 out of 5 visit. Overall if i plan on doing other procedures I definitely would go back to Dr. Fanous’s office

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I had breast surgery with doctor fanous about 6 month ago and the results are perfect and very natural as he promessed. It is true that sometimes he can be direct and straight to the point but who cares I wasn't there to enjoy a conversation, the most important thing is what I got.. his assistant Minerva is amazing! Really I never had such a good service and she really care about patients. I will definitely send lots of people there

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

The staff is very friendly and kind. Unfortunately, this doesn't make up for the fact that Dr. Fanous has no interest in actually listening to the patient's situation or needs. He was rude, condescending and arrogant. He made me feel horribly uncomfortable. A good doctor should have excellent listening skills and make you feel like you will be taken care of. If you want to feel respected, please don't waste your time on him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

One of the best out there, excellent results after 2 weeks, I surely recommend him for men and women. Thank you Dr. Fanous.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

service excellent du début à la fin! résultat incroyable! docteur tres à l'écoute de ma demande! un service 5 étoiles autant du côté des employés que du dr Fanous! toute l'équipe m'a mis à l'aise dès le début des demarches ! merci énormément!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Best services with best result thanks done chemical peel it lasted for long time best result skin as cleans and perfect as baby face thanks

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had rhinoplasty with Dr Fanous to reduce a large nose. The effect on my self confidence has been incredible. My nose looks natural and nobody noticed that I had a nose job but it looks a million times better than before. I was so happy that I referred my sister to Dr Fanous for breast augmentation and she is also so thrilled with her result. Dr Fanous is an artist and a gentleman. The entire experience was easy and pleasant. Many thanks to this excellent plastic surgeon and his wonderful team.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Nabil Fanous's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chirurgien expert en Chirurgie Esthétique • Président de l’Institut Canadien de Chirurgie Esthétique • Expert surgeon in cosmetic surgery. • President of the Canadian Institute of Cosmetic Surgery

• French

• Otoplasty
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Chemical peel
  • Laser hair removal

• The “Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal¨ presented by the Governor General of Canada “By command of Her Majesty The Queen, in recognition of his contribution to Canada”, 2012.
  • Certificate from the House of Commons of Canada, for ‘’Contribution to Canada’’, 2002.
  • Certificate from the House of Commons of Canada for “Positive Contributions to Canadian Society”, 1997.
  • Certificate from the Quebec National Assembly, for contributions to the Quebec Society, 1997.

• “Optimum mobility” face lift: The Technique
  • “Optimum mobility” face lift: The Theory
  • Minimal inframammary incision for breast augmentation
  • Nipple Reduction - And adjunct to augmentation mammaplasty
  • The "bikini lip reduction": an approach to oversized lips
  • Absence of capsular contracture in mammary augmentation: dependent drains as a possible factor
  • Endoscopic excision of an intraosseous forehead dermoid cyst in a child
  • Premaxillary augmentation for central maxillary recession: an adjunct to rhinoplasty
  • A new patient classification for laser resurfacing and peels: predicting responses, risks and results

Request an Appointment