Ratings for Dr. Oksana Senyk

wonderful knowledgeable great at her job but you wait for hours and its hard to get an appt. she has moved locations several times and I was supposed to receive a call to reschedule an appt when she settled somewhere and never did. I can't find her now.....

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She has been my doctor for 6 years now and yes you may have to wait awhile for her. But when you do see her she will take up to an hour with you to figure out what is going on.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I was referred to dr senyk and had an appt for 1:30. I had not been seem by 4:00. I left. No one ever called to check on me or reschedule. She has moved locations several times.i was shocked at her nurse's attitude and lack of concern about me. I have changed to a doctor in a reliable practice as this was unprofessional behavior.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Senyk has a wonderful bedside manner, very professional, extremely knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

One of the most compassionate doctors I've ever met. She is very to the point and wants to get to the cause of your problems. I put my trust in her completely. She makes you feel at ease and comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Oksana Senyk's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1992)