Ratings for Dr. Ismat G. Chaudhery

This doctor was found guilty of Medicaid fraud and was sentence. When I was approached by the Attorney's Generals office regarding my children's medical file, I was informed to check the file, I found a lot of medical records in my son's file stating she conducted a lot of test on him. She went as far as placing a false heart test in my son's file, where she used White Out to cover up another child's name and hand wrote my son's name. Please look her name up regarding her charges for Medicaid fraud. It's all there for people to read. She can not be trusted at all.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Doesn't have a clue. An alarmist tests for everything and then gives out strong and probably inappropriate drugs.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Medicaid mill. Wants to give out antibiotics for everything. Stay away.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

My child had been a patient of Dr Chaudhery's for years. This woman only cares about her money. When I had my second child she never came and checked my child in the hospital. She has outrageous office visits. She does not care if you are loyal to her practice. She is never punctual. Her staff would triple book appointments. When my child had a vaccine reaction she still charged me for the office visit. When I would call after hours about my child being sick, her staff was always telling me to take my child to the emergency room. I was always taking my kid to the emergency room due to her staff's advice. One time I was told in the ER that my child was getting better. I had been a new and inexperienced parent so of course I listened to the staff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

We were only in vegas for the c.e.s show for two days staying in henderson.wanted to find an urgent care near spring valley or summerlin side of town. Found this doc on google and even primary care umc? Recommended this location. Saw her for our sons allergic reaction to amoxicilin and so grateful we did.she's amazing, kind and was very concerned of his well being. Received the steroid shot at office. She wanted to see him next day to see if he was okay to drive back home to utah. After getting the okay, she wrote out another type of antibiotic and more steroid medicine. Highly HIGHLY recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

great caring doctor. my kids love her. staff is wonderful. i wouldnt take my kids anywhere else

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

SHE IS AN AMAZING, CARING, DOCTOR! She has been our grandson's Doctor for 7 years. He loves her. She was recommended by a close friend. Even the clerk at our pharmacy says her 18 year old daughter doesn,t want to go to anyone else. We were caled after office hours with lab results so our grandson could get treated immediately with the percription that was already sent to Walgreens.Her care has meant everything to our family.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

I'm so happy that i found this doctor for my children.She is caring and always gives the best advice. Easy appointments and kind staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

She is a really good doctor. I have been taking my newborn for about 3 months now and Im glad I found her... not only would she try to help you the best she can but its really easy to schedule an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Wonderful ped! Always sees my childern ASAP when I call with a concern or sickness. She is great!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Dr. Ismat G. Chaudhery's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1973)

• BCBS Florida