Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Sanches

I met her at her western palm beach office. Although they were about 45 minutes late seeing me, they made up for it via customer service. The staff was warm and friendly and the doctor was knowledgeble about fibroids. I received the attention I needed and I would go back to her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I love Dr.Sanches, she delivered both of my children via c-section in 2003 and 2007. The office is very helpful at all times.She is very knowledgeable. If I were to have another child I would go right to her and her staff. I love her staff and her! well recommended!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

This truly is the worst ob/gyn I have ever been to they are unorganized and her nurse gave me a wrong diagnosis saying I had cervical cancer thank god I went to get a 2nd opinion and she also told me it would be difficult for me to have children but exactly 47 days later I was 4 weeks pregnant! She wouldnt even write a prescprition for birth control. THIS IS THE WORSE EXPERIRNCE EVER DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

The staff is terrible. They lose records of payments and also appointments. I took off work for an appointment they gave me and then they said they had no record of it. Also I made 4 payments, one each month, they called me 2 weeks before my due date saying they had no record of me making any payments and that I owed my full deductible. VERY disorganized! The doctor spends 2 minutes with you and forgot to give me the group b strep test. I do not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Came highly recommended but had the worst staff I have ever encountered. The midwives were rude and almost hateful. Even without looking at my records they made sweeping generalizations as to my care and were inflexible to my requests. They also never return phone calls. Pick someone else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Terrible, this would be the last resort of any doctors, there are so many better choices out there. The staff is rude and hateful.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Choosing this doctor was the BIGGES MISTAKE of my life. When I needed her the most she would not come to the hospital even when I begged her to help me, she did not care. She was very cold. Please do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

THIS WAS THE FIRST DOCTORS OFFICE I'D BEEN TO SINCE MOVING TO FLORIDA. THE WAIT WAS WAY TOO LONG,IN THE WAITING ROOM AND ONCE YOU GO BACK. DURING THE BIRTH OF MY CHILD THEY WERE JUST READY TO CUT,NOT AT ALL WILLING TO COACH. ONE OF THE DOCTORS WAS PRETTY FRIENDLY BUT NOT VERY KNOWLEABLE. THE OTHER WAS VERY SHORT AND COLD. IF YOU ARE HAVING A BABY IT WOULD NOT BE MY RECOMMENDATION TO GO TO THIS OFFICE.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Although this doctor was better than my first doctor for my pregnancy, she was still pretty bad. She blew off my birth plan, other things she told me were okay and then changed her mind while I was actually in labor, even though we were having no problems or complications at all. She gave us false information about circumcision and care of the intact foreskin and was really short with us. One of her staff also was unspeakably rude when I refused a vaginal exam and told me "Are you expecting a vaginal birth? Then you ARE having an exam." After I told her that the doctor and I had already agreed no more exams. They took my blood pressure after this and nearly sent me to the hospital for high blood pressure. Of course It was high, I was angry and scared. I would never go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

The wait is very very long and when you do get in to see her, you are lucky if she says two words to you. She may be knowledgeable, but her answers are short and vague. I didn't feel I got personal attention at all!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Lisa M. Sanches's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL