Ratings for Dr. Catherine Brignoni

WOW! Impressive, kind, humble, knowledgeable, experienced, well read, innovative, professional, patient, thorough, available, resourceful, spectacular, gentle, genuine, collegeal, pleasant, unassuming, calming, energetic, smart......I can go on and on and on! This doctor is in the right field. She is busy but truly enjoys what she can do for her patients! She gave me back MY mother who has DEMENTIA. Her treatments helped us keep mother home! I am forever indebted to her! She was understanding and calm and reassuring. My mother took to her swiftly and that is not typical of her. I knew then that this Doctor was for us! THANK YOU DR BRGNONI FOR TRULY CARING!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Superb office! Fantastic MD, helpful staff! I've seen her 6 visits and I always leave wanting more despite spending much time with me! She is so caring and very knowledgeable. Not many out there like her that's for sure. Consider yourself lucky if you got this one! I have seen 3 other neurologist in this area-not impressed with them. Dr Brignoni is outstanding and really raises the bar for the others!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I don't know where to start with this amazing doctor. I'm 72 and have had my fill of negative experiences with an array of doctors. With Dr. Brignoni, based on her diagnosis of my neurological condition and the treatment, I feel she has been a lifesaver for me. While she has a warm and comforting personality. I have absolute and total confidence in her professional abilities. Maybe this true story says it all. I called her office a day before the new year and it went to their reception service. I gave them my name, said it was not an emergency but would like to see her as soon as possible and that I would call the week after the new year. The next day, Dec. 31, I received a call from Dr. Brignoni's office staff wanting to know what was going on and why I had called. I explained the reason I had gone to the Eisenhower ER a few days earlier. The next thing that happened was Dr. Brignoni called me on her day off from appointments. I explained what had happened and she booked me into an emergency appointment slot and told me that, in the future, if I had an emergency to call the answering service if she was off duty and that she would get in touch. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This kind of doctor does not exist in the medical field today! I feel more than lucky to have found this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Not stable person. Shouldn't be in practice. She won't give a straight answer to a question. Not a professional.

Submitted October 17, 2014

This dr is very Classy and professional. She is attentive and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Brignoni seems very kind and personable when you speak with her. She makes you believe that she really cares. But later I realized that the botox she was injecting for my migraine headaches was not being administered correctly. I also realized she was not injecting as much as she was charging my insurance for. Another thing was the medications she was giving me were making my migraines worse. As a nuerologists, she knew this. She had to have known. Lastly, recenty, i recieved a bill from my insurance for a drs visit and botox from her office from 9/13. I stoped seeing her in 7/13.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Very impressive MD! Very helpful and accommodated me right in. She was very helpful and pleasant. Extremely knowledgable !!

Submitted September 29, 2014

I am here seasonally and had difficulty finding a doctor who would help me with my medications. I was referred to a neurologist in this area and Eisenhower recommended Dr. Brignoni. Walking into the office initially makes you feel as if you're in the wrong place. It's very different and feels like a spa rather than a doctors office. It is soothing and calming and her staff are nice but not reflective of the Doctor who is very personable and welcoming. I find her to be very knowledgeable and sharp. I started to explain my symptoms and without examining me she immediately knew what I had. I had been given this diagnosis in Seattle after seeing three different neurologist who could not come up with an answer! I found that to be very atyractive and I was impressive by her. This was the clinching factor in making her my doctor. I see her as my regular doctor and my neurologist because I think she is very knowledgeable. I am extremely comfortable with her and I'm happy that Eisenhower recommended her. I know that she will not be excepting very many new patients and I'm lucky to have gotten in before she would stop seeing patients. My husband will start seeing her as well because I just can't stop talking about how smart she is. This is a different kind of doctor one you don't find many of and lucky to have if you do find one like her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

The office environment is very pleasing and calming. She is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. I felt very confident in her diagnosis. She spent an extreme amount of time with me and even pulled out an old text to share my diagnosis with me. I have seen 4 other neurologists in the area and none compare to her. She is fantastic highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I have seen many doctors in my life and I've never found anyone like her. She takes her time to examine you and talk to you about your medications and what options you have. She's very much like by her patients and you can hear that while waiting to see her in the waiting area. Her office is beautiful and warm and very inviting. Sometimes there may be a wait but she is worth the wait she makes me feel like I'm at a university hospital setting with her knowledge. She's very personable and professional. I can't wait to my next appointment with her and I see her every 2 to 3 months for my treatments. She is great!

Submitted August 9, 2014