Ratings for Dr. Howard M. Savitt

He is too rough with babies and he has two staff memebers one who is usually the cashier is very sweet the other one is horrible she has long nails and almost scratched my baby's face , I don't recommed him

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Savitt always takes the time to find out what is wrong with my child and makes excellent diagnosis. He explains everything very well and writes out the dosages and/or treatment the child needs after a sick visit. He is very conscientious.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr Savitt always spends plenty of time with his patients. I don't mind the wait, because I know he will spend the same amount of time with my child. He is always very thorough, and always gets the diagnosis correct-the first time!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Savitt takes as much time as necessary to talk to the parents and will always fit you into his schedule that day. My son has been seeing him since 3 days old; he came highly recommended from my sister's pediatrician. I like his demeanor and knowledge of children's illnesses. He practices alone; no large HMO-type office, which is kind of nice.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Howard M. Savitt's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1970)