Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Sterlacci

She delivered my daughter, and I liked her very much. She actually has a personality, unlike most doctors out there. She was nice and very helpful. She let me know exactly what was going on, and always listened to my concerns without being condescending. She moved out of New York in the summer of 2007.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

I use Dr. Sterlacci, and absolutely love her. She is thorough, caring, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

This dumb twit, sent my pregnant wife home from the doc office, after her water had broke. It wasn't "a plush" or "a constant trickle" as most women go...her's was off & on leakage. If this ignornant lady would've just used the test strip to test the fluid, we would've went to labor 30-something hours before we DID deliver. My baby was born with an INFECTION in the intestinal area, and had to be put into the ICU for babies. Like all of us know; that if your water breaks, you basically have 24hrs to deliver the baby with/out facing the risk of INFECTION for the mother as WELL as the baby! Unfortunately, our newborn got the worst of it!! Baby is doing well now, but THANKS DOC, FOR THE BIGGEST SCARE OF OUR LIFE!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Susan L. Sterlacci's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Massachusetts