Ratings for Dr. John P. Gresh

8/15/17 I have been seeing John P. Gresh for about two years. H e does NOT have a good bedside manner, seems to listen to you but then will not give you any helpful advice. He will not prescribe any pain medication , even though he knows you have arthritis and are almost certainly in constant pain (says it takes too much time for him and his staff to write up the information required by Federal & State regulations on prescribing pain medications. His staff is not friendly at all - the front desk woman has a big sign on her glass sliding window saying DO NOT KNOW ON THIS GLASS WE WILL BE WITH YOU WHEN WE CAN -- however she don't have a bell to ring or a sign in sheet and most of the time you have to stand and wait and wait for her to come out of the back and sit in her chair at the front window. The only person I have found in the office that is friendly is Rebecca Long, ARNP who is very knowledgeable, friendly and seems to care about the patient. My advice is to look elsewhere for a Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have seen this Dr for over 20 years. Dr. Gresh is amazing, he has kept me mobile and a functioning part of my family and work for all these years. I have nothing but awesome things to say about him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Saw him twice. He was rude and uncaring. Every time I tried to describe my symptoms, he would interrupt me. I have never known a dr to have such a cold bedside manner. Will not be going back and if I ma ever asked about this doctor, I will not hold back.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Arrived 10 mins early for 1st appointment. After an hour was told to expect to be there for another hour. THIS DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PATIENT'S TIME!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

These ratings are all on his office staff. After spending alot of time calling only on my personal work phone I finally got an appt. Three months I wait to have them give my appt away because they didn't call me on my cell wich they denied having the number. I own a business I have clients also. Very very bad office policy. I do see a lot of drs. This is just wrong. So now I stay in pain not sleeping til I get in to see my dr who is wonderful and funny with a great staff. Yes they are still out there.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Gresham was professional and listened to all of my symptoms and helped me develop a plan for the next steps in finding a diagnosis. His entire office staff was friendly. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr Gresh is a wonderful, caring doctor. He takes the time to talk about my condition. Gives me a complete check over. Goes over my meds, each time I visit.. He also has a wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

are you kidding? Dr. John Gresh is the best and the best at his profession. Dr. G. is well versed with all areas of rhematology and more. Always makes time to talk to you and that so rare these days. He's knowledabe, personable and forget about his staff... the greatest. God Bless them all.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr.Gresh is the most personable doctor that I have seen. He took the time to go over every medication, every issue, car accident, treatment, etc. He diagnosed what no one has been able to diagnose in two years! I have told everyone I know that if they need a rheumatologist to go to him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Gresh is a very knowledgeable physician and is very concerned with the care of his patients. He follows up with my primary doctor and is very organized. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. John P. Gresh's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)