Ratings for Dr. Rebecca S. Keith

Background Check for Dr. Keith 1 Malpractice Claim Settlement (10/19/2012) Amount or Range: $1,000,000.00 Nature of Complaint: Cook County, IL State: Illinois 1 Board Action Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (4/4/2014) Action Taken: Fine Summary: Keith, Rebecca S MD: License # 036113736: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: the physician failed to diagnose and treat HELLP Syndrome and to respond to non-reassuring fetal heart monitor strips with a timelier Cesarean section. ACTION TAKEN; The Illinois Department of Finance and Professional Regulation has issued a REPRIMAND on the physician’s license and imposed a fine in the amount of $2,500.00. State: Illinois

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Last comment is not right this Dr switched offices and practices BUT Novas, Dohr, Coll and Associates is still in Barrington. Dr Keith just left the office.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Keith is for sure the best doc at this practice, and I loved her up until my last recent appointment, which was a consult for infertility. I waited almost two hours (no apology) and she wasn't very kind when answering my questions. She made me feel like my concerns were silly and irrelevant. I felt very uncomfortable in talking with her about my family history and fertility concerns. I felt like she wasn't really listening to what I had to say. I'm going to be switching doctors after that experience. I don't need to be made to feel insecure when I do become pregnant and have serious questions and concerns. I want a doctor who will take the time to listen to me. It's quite unfortunate, as I've been seeing her for almost 7 years.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

out of the 4 doctors at this practice she was my favorite. then i had to wait 1 hour and a half for my appointment twice. then she made me feel super uncomfortable during my exams. she answers questions when the appointment finally starts but i dont need to feel guilty during my pregnancy. stress = not good during pregnancy!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

I have seen all 4 doctors at this office & Dr. Keith is my absolute favorite. I felt most comfortable with her and she took her time and listened. Only once have I ever had to really wait at this office, but there was an emergency with another women who needed to be tended to immediately, so I can understand. I highly reccomend this office and Dr. Keith.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Rebecca S. Keith's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal