Ratings for Dr. Premetesh Chattoo

Horrible doctor. Self treatment would be a far superior option than to see this doctor. Stay well away.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Excellent Doctor will definitely recommend him to my family and friends. His staff is very polite. The girls explained to me the instructions for my procedure very well. Office is well organized and clean.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Wow...this doctor and his staff are so unbelievably neglegent. It has been avery deceaving experience going here for Hep C treatment. He seemed knowledgeable and caring or I would have never made a committment to entrust this doctor with my care. He is irresponsible to a danger level. Often I feel as though I am playing doctor and guessing at things as important as taking life threatening medications while not being monitored properly. He is arrogant, aloof, and his staff, while they would appear to be pleasant enough are nothing but a bi-product of his overall office "I don't give a sh*t" work ethic. Horrible and dangerous...and unfortunately I am still in the process of finding someone competent and familiar with what I am on now...which I realize...anyone at this point would be better. Otherwise I will most definetly end up in the emergency room.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

He is one of the worst doctors that I have been too. I took my mum in because she was having severe stomach pain. On first consultation he was very rude and refused to check her stomach. Once we insisted he checked if , he provided no suggestions or made any attempts to diagnosis it. After he was done checking it he took out hand sanitizer and started cleaning his hands. Why wasn't he wearing gloves? At the end of the consultation he started flirting with the desk attendant. He is a disgusting doctor who should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Excellent Doctor very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner, just a really nice person, he took care me and my family as if we were his own friends, we felt very comfortable..Highly recommend, not to mention he's "easy on the eyes"!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

It is so hard to find a good doctor now a days. This doctor seemed like a nice guy, but has no professionalism whatsoever. Every time I have an appointment he is always half an hour to an hour late. A few times during my appointments he was very rude and has no respect for the patient in front of him he is constantly texting or answering his cellphone. When I have called to speak to him he never gets back to me. He is a young doctor and has no clue what he is doing. It seems as if he's in it for the money and could care less for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

HORRIBLE! MISDIAGNOSED A DISEASE! When I called back about the dangerous misdiagnoses HE SAID "IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM" STAFF IS VERY RUDE

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Premetesh Chattoo was very helpful in pin pointing the cause of my problems. From the initial visit he wanted to get to the bottom of the issue ASAP. I am feeling 80% under his care. I would have to say his bedside manner may not be the greatest since he may be overscheduled with other appointments. I would recommend him, because he’s knowledgeable and confident he’ll solve your problem.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Very nice and helpful, one of the best doctors I have been too

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Premetesh Chattoo's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)

AHC