Ratings for Dr. George W. Moore

His staff is horrible. The main receptionist is snooty, curt, and uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Wow this is crazy, I just read what everyone else wrote about this Doctor and I wonder, am I seeing a completely different guy? My visits at first were great, but felt a little rushed and generalized which I was ok with because I didn't realize fully what my issues could lead to, and everything was ok. Until I had a procedure that ended up not having the results he wanted. I ran out of my thyroid meds (at which point he told me to stop taking completely) and then started having even more issues than before. I continue to ask questions that I do not feel are answered professionally or to what I feel is only somewhat adequate. I hope you get a better experience than I did.. Good Luck.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I have seen Doctor Moore now for two years. I returned to him after three doctors failed to treat my thyroid disease correctly, one of them another Endocrinologist who was a nightmare. Doctor Moore is professional, courteous, kind, and listens. This last appointment I complained of non-thyroid symptoms and he performed the appropriate laboratory tests. A great diagnostician! He doesn't just follow the numbers, he also prescribes by how you feel.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Got my thyroid back in order and has been helpful with my diabetes.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

One of the best doctors I've seen in a long time. Knew his field and sent me to other specialists. I was quite ill when I saw him and he got me on the right dose of thyroid medicine.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2007

Dr. Moore is an excellent Dr. When he needed to explain something to me and i didn't understand he drew me a diagram and mini flow chart thing. He is definetly worth visiting.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. George W. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Bothell, WA