Ratings for Dr. John D. Jordan

Dr Jordan was not my ob for my first son but he delivered him, which he did a very good job. My ob that I had had left so I chose him as my ob for my second son. Warning he is a good delivery doctor, a very poor bedside doctor. Beware of this if you have a career that is like mine not condusive to pregnancy. He will have no compassion for you. I had to change doctors because he refused to take me off of work, and I had no way to continue to preform my job dutys and there is no light duty in my profession.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Jordan and his nurse Jennifer are the best team hands down. I have never felt so comfortable and truly cared for in any medical/doctor situation. They are down to earth, personable, knowledgable, caring and super friendly. They deserve top honors for the work and care they provide. I would refer them to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Jordan and Jennifer are an awesome team and I couldn't have asked for better OB care than I recieved while they took care of me and my unborn baby girl and then my baby boy. They are soo caring and understanding of a mothers needs and very personable. I felt like I had know them for years while under their care. My husband also really liked haveing them as our doctor and nurse also. He came with me to all of my appointments and loved being greeted by the doctor and nurse.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Jordan and his nurse are awesome. When I first moved and had to find a new OB I was very concerned but he was recomended and I am so glad he was. He is a very caring Dr. who I never once felt rushed while at my appts. I went through a miscarriage and he was understanding and sensetive. A few months later I went on to have a healthy pregnancy that resulted in a beautiful baby boy and he eased and understood all of my concerns along the way. Oh and his nurse Jennifer is like an old friend. Very personable and friendly:)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

I went to Dr. Jordan for my first pregnancy and he was extremly helpful and knowledgable. He also performed my C-saection and he did a very good job at making sure i was calm and comfortable before during and after the procedure. He also has an excellent nurse.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. John D. Jordan's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)