Ratings for Dr. Zoya Kosman

Wonderful doctor, very knowledgeable. Cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Kossman is the best doctor in the Chicago land area, she trully cares about her patients and will do everything in her power to help them get through the hard times. Her door is always open and she will explain and deal with any problems that will arise. She cares about patients not $ and will treat you as a family member and help you with everything she can. She is an amazing compationatte doctor who cares about your welle being and your happiness we need more doctors like Dr. Kossman in this world. Thank you Dr. for everyhting you have done for me!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

She is caring, the patient-focused doctor... recommend to all

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

She is really great! First of all, she is kind and you just trust her telling your problem. She cares about YOU, more than about her own pocket, which is rare among docs. So brief conclusion: Pro: Professionalism, punctuality, nice and pleasant personality, clean office and quite place. Con:..hard to find... maybe I was a little bit disturbed by elderly Russian/Ukrainian people in her waiting room who were screaming, reading loudly idiotic newspapers. P.S. I was a bit surprised about complains about her politics talks. Yes we spoke with her about it a minute and she never tried to change my political view - she just said an obvious stuff - that if everything farther in the same way US will be soon a health resort for rich people from Asia. ...but is not it true?

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

She is a very caring MD. I am angered by the negative comment about her. Had that patient given her more than a 15 min chance they would have seen how concerned she really is. I have known her for years and I know her professionally and as patient. She knows all of her patients and the meds she has prescribed. I saw her while she was in network and even after my insurance changed I paid privately. If I could afford to do so I would continue to see her. I would recommend her to anyone who needs someone they can trust with their emotions, true feelings, true fears. If you just don't have a safe friend or family member to turn to when things seem overwhelming or that no one could possibly understand. She is one psychiatrist you should give a chance. She will make you feel at ease your very first appointment. Don't give up on Yourself until you give her a chance to help. She is definitely worth a chance.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Very nice doctor who cares about her patient.I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Awful psychiatrist! Brief 15 minute appointment. Adjusted my meds without a thorough assessment. Discussed politics during appointment and tried to influence my voting patterns.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

I have medication-resistant depression and have spent YEARS over-medicated. Dr. Kosman was stunned by the drugs I was taking, since it would appear, based on my drug-list, that I was bi-polar, schizophrenic, and hallucenation-prone--none of which was true, of course. She is intelligent, sharp, and very, very kind. I've never encountered a physician before who seemed to really care about me as a patient and as a person. She is the best psychiatrist whom I have yet encountered!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Zoya Kosman's Credentials

• Odessa Med Inst, Odessa, Ukraine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL