Ratings for Dr. Stewart R. Grote

Did very well with my father was really struggling medically. I appreciated his time and efforts.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I have seen him for the last year and I have never met a doctor that caes so much about his patients. Yes, he is short and to the point and he will call you out if you are ****ting, all he wants is honesty and he will do the best he can to help you. I will recommend him to anybody and I know he will do anything to help me with my problem.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr.Stewart Grote is a Doctor who "listens to you"."He treats his patients as individuals" and treats them according to there medical needs not what their insurance is going to payout."He is a very caring doctor "who constantly has young medical students coming thru his office to learn."He keeps current in his profession "and if he doesn't know a answer he will call another doctor or do more research to find a way to help you.I was in the E.R at K.U med sick as a dog,and they gave me a script for pain meds and told me 'we are only a teaching hospital' 'so is that a excuse for poor medical care?' You will not find that in Dr.Stewart Grotes office he cares and really wants to help you.His staff are also warm,caring and kind.I have had to many bad drs in kansas. Dr Stewart Grote is one of the few really good doctors here,I Highly Recommend Dr. Stewart Grote,he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Very quick and right to the point. My care was good and he was very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

removed moles from my back, i still have scars, i wish he would have referred me to a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. Different personality.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

My husband saw him for pain management. He does have a gruff manner and is quite short. However, he certainly managed my husbands pain effectively and did explain clearly what he was doing and the drugs he prescribed and answered all questions we had so we understood. Would definately go to him again.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

I have seen this guy for 17 years, I must be in pretty good health. He has helped me with many problems, is usually late and short, but if you want medicine he's your man. I can't think of a doctor that is willing to give free medicine to get you back on track. He does not like whiners, who want hand outs. He sees alot of dirt bags who want free drugs. If you are direct with him he will take good care of you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

very rude...does not listen, and does not seem very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Rude, arrogant, not interested in listening to patient concerns,

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

VERY poor "bedside manner" and very rude from the minute he walked in the door. I was an in patient at the hospital thru the ER the previous night; he was the discharge doctor and didn't even examine me (back/head injury). Over many years have been treated by him when my doctor was unavailable, rude on ALL occasions.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Dr. Stewart R. Grote's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Coventry Healthcare