Ratings for Dr. Maral Skelsey

Very friendly staff and doctor. I have been a patient of this doctor for many years from her association with Georgetown University to her private practice. Very professional and responsible. Sorry I moved to another state.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was in need of a Mohs surgeon for a Basal Cell Carcinoma on my cheek. Of course I wanted the best and found Dr. Skelsey. It was very easy to get an appointment. She and her staff have been so kind and compassionate during this whole experience. My BCC was larger than it appeared and I wound up with a 4 inch scar running down my cheek next to my nose. Everyone was very honest about the entire process and what to expect. Dr. Skelsey did a beautiful job with my surgery and the scar is almost invisible now. I highly recommend Dr. Skelsey and her team...you can't do any better!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Our whole family have seen Dr. Skelsey for years. She is a fantastic dermatologist that never has pushed cosmetic dermatological services on us. She has them all but doesn't push them if you are there for a body scan. I have tried multiple dermatologists in the last 20 years and she is the only one that has not tried to push Botox, etc.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Every visit has been exceptional - very professional and caring!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Have had several appointments with Dr. Skelsey. She is extremely personable and knowledgable with the quickest and most painless biopsies. Well trained and helpful staff. Returns phone calls promptly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

very positive experience in all respects. have been seeing Dr. Skelsey for years!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Excellent result from MOHS on face. Dr. Skelsey's surgical skills are top notch.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Skelsey's office for nearly three years and have had, unfortunately, several MOHS surgeries. Each time I have been well taken care of. The staff is very competent and understanding and helpful in my experience.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I switched to Dr Skelsey several years ago. I had successful MOHS on my neck and have returned for regular full body scans. Several of my children see her now as well. Our experiences have been terrific... professional, timely and caring.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Skelsey's specialty is skin cancer detection and surgical removal. She has a sharp eye and pays attention. She provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Maral Skelsey's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)