Ratings for Dr. Sudha P. Shah

She is the best! I'm way past having my kids but wouldn't dream of going to anyone else. She always takes the TIME!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I had an emergency situation and dr. Shah got me in right away I called in the morning and I needed to come in after work she saw me 15 minutes after I got off work. I waited in her waiting room for less than 5 minutes before they got me into an ultrasound. The technicians were extremely helpful and put my mind at ease immediately I did have to wait a short while to see Dr Shah personally but because she was fitting me in between two other appointments I was not worried when dr. Shah did get to me she spent a good deal of time with me talking to me about everything and made me feel completely at ease I feel very confident in Dr shah.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I felt that she was always very rushed during appointments and it felt like I was burdening her when I was proactive in my care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Sudha P. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1972)