Ratings for Dr. Farzana A. Khan

I started seeing dr khan after a traumatic incident she has helped me immensely! she has two offices one in munster and one in east chicago she sees children 8 yrs and up. she takes the time to talk things out with you and help you with your situation. she is very compassionate and professional I highly recommend her !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Khan is an excellent psychiatrist, I started seeing her about a month ago and she has helped me tremendously. My name is Jacob and I am currently 20 years old and I have always suffered with severe social anxiety, but since I met Dr. Khan she got me on the right medications and has made my life a lot easier. She is very understanding and gives great advice and is willing to work around my schedule. I would definitely recommend her to anyone as she is highly skilled at what she does.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Khan was amazing. She listened to my problems and immediately came up with an action plan on how to get them resolved. Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Yelled in my young sons face necause she didn't approve of how quietly he spoke and forced me to give her 100.00 cash in the examination room for treatment (After I had already paid co-pay at front desk) Psycho!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I never thought about my mental health until I started feeling overwhelmed and tired all of the time. Dr Khan was recommended to me by my family doctor. I am satisfied that Dr Khan took the time to see me and listen with empathy to what was going on in my life. It is refreshing to know that doctors like Dr Khan are still out there.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

My daughter is seeing Dr. Khan and it has been a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Khan saw my 10yr old son when no other Dr in area could get him in. I appreciated it so much when these Dr's are impossible to get an appointment with for a child.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

She took care of what I had going on and she did it promptly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

She is the most unprofessional, rude and unempathetic mental health provider who hands people prescriptions like candy and does not help them get better. She is supporting drug addictions and her license should be revoked.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Was very helpful .I feel much better after seeing her for months now. I was a new patient and her and staff was great

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Farzana A. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1987)

GHI