Ratings for Dr. Todd D. Houglan

Very much an a abusive, feude, coward towards women. Money hungry

Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr Houglan is one of the best doctors I've ever had. Takes time to listen to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

still can't find dr.houglan, he was the best doc. and always listened no matter how busy he was.. hopefully he reads these comments about him and will come back to the area and open a practice.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

My husband and I are VERY upset that Dr. Todd is no longer at the Seville Family Practice. He is the most caring, patient doctor I have ever had. He is punctual and thorough and listens to your complaints/concerns. A doctor like doctors used to be. I am doing the best I can to locate him and if I find him, I will come back here and let you all know where he is. I won't be going back to Seville Family Practice. I will find Todd or find another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

I just got my letter that Dr. Houglan left his office. I'm so sad. He is the best doctor. I hope he opens a place in the area. He is the best the doctor and I feel very comfortable with him. He takes his time and explains everything. Cross your fingers he appears soon.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I am have found out that Doctor Houglan isn't at the practice in Seville Family. I also want my Doctor back. He is the best Family Doctor I've ever had in my 60 years. Dr. Todd PLEASE open your own office. We most you.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. Houglan is the best doctor out there...I just wish I knew where he went too... Since Summa took over Seville Family Practice he is gone and nobody will give you any answers to your questions about him...We miss you Doc...

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

The insurance I used was Medical Mutual. I was very pleased with how through Dr. Houglan was. He took the time to listen to my concerns before examining me. His staff was very friendly and helpful. They called me back with my test results promptly and were willing to answer any questions I had. I highly recommend his office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Houglan is one of the best dr's our family has ever seen. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and works well with all ages. His staff is great, too. He makes himself accessible 24 hours a day with his answering service. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Dr. Houglan is thee best family doctor I have ever dealt with. He's very knowledgeable, very professional, yet down to earth. He listens to you, and is genuine. If there is something he's unsure of, he will research it immediately. The staff is wonderful as well! Highly, highly recommended - won't even see other doctors in the practice with him. I'd go to the ER if I couldn't see him!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Todd D. Houglan's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)