Ratings for Dr. Gail Arnott

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I've seen her a handful of times and she has never even cracked a smile. Made a rude comment about me bringing my child to a germ infested dr. Office when he needed antibiotics. She has always been rude and dismissive to me and my kids.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

She was rude, unpleasant, made me feel like it was my fault my 15 month old had an eye infection, got mad at my daughter for opening a door, didn't even look at my daughter, just wrote a prescription after I said eye infection. I will never deal with this unpleasant woman again and I urge others to do the same! If you hate your job so much then leave it, don't make others around you miserable!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Waited an hour, this doctor didn't listen to a thing that was said. After my 2 min visit she wrote a prescription and left the room. After filling pet scripting the Pharmacist asked if I had an infection, yes I replied! This medication clearly states DO NOT USE if you have untreated infection! This is the worst Dr. I have ever seen, should not be practising!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Ditto to the comments below. Her medical knowledge is extremely limited; which I think explains a lot concerning her inability communicate and poor diagnostic skills. That said, the front staff were great and my wait time was only 20 min more that they projected.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE doctor I'm so angry. Took my 4 month old son in because he has tummy problems and I think he's lactose in tolerant and she looks at him and barely touches his tummy and says he looks fine he's not lactose in tolerant and doesn't even ask me anything about my son and shood me away told me to see my family doctor after waiting an hour and my so was upset. She's only their for her pay cheque. Dumb DUMB woman.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Gail Arnott's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the rudest human beings I've ever encountered period. Absolutely disgusting. "

May 17, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She is horrible. No bed side manners, misdiagnosed, not through at all, barely checks patients."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen her a handful of times and she has never even cracked a smile. Made a rude comment about me bringing my child to a germ infested dr. Office when he ne..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very rude, no people skills. She should retire if she hates her job this much. She should not be in practice anymore. "

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She was rude, unpleasant, made me feel like it was my fault my 15 month old had an eye infection, got mad at my daughter for opening a door, didn't even look at..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Waited an hour, this doctor didn't listen to a thing that was said. After my 2 min visit she wrote a prescription and left the room. After filling pet scripti..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Ditto to the comments below. Her medical knowledge is extremely limited; which I think explains a lot concerning her inability communicate and poor diagnostic s..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "WORST DOCTOR IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE I ended up in ER because of her lack of diagnosis. Avoid her at all costs even if that means going to a different clinic. "

February 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the worst Doctor I've ever seen. Impatient, condescending and rude. She should not be allowed to practice. "

October 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE doctor I'm so angry. Took my 4 month old son in because he has tummy problems and I think he's lactose in tolerant and she looks at h..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think something should be done about this doctors manner ,a family member of mine with a child went it and thought her to be a rude person,that the one person..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "the worst doctor I have even seen ,abrupt way of talking,no personality,makes u feel stupid,Doctors I have seen when they walk in and see you for the first tim..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Likely the worst Doctor I've ever seen in my life. Absolutely NO personality and not helpful at all."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Another poor review for this disgrace to our medical system. Doesn't care to hear what I had to say. Bawling my eyes out clearly in need of medical help as my d..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I've gone into the mission Clinic a few times and each time I've had Dr. Arnott its been unpleasant. My first experience with her was very quick and i felt as t..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I simply required a repeat prescription of a blood pressure and cholesterol combo that was given to me by another doctor at the practice ( a founding member) so..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Arnott in the past for a pap smear and examination and I will NEVER go to see her again. This woman should not be practicing. She was rude, im..."

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.hillsmed.ca/". Address has been updated from "None" to "32471 Lougheed Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048267751".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Yes, she is not a very good doctor - would not recommend her to anyone. After reading all these replies one has to wonder how she keeps practicing! "

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have never been so uncomfortable in a doctors office before. She seemed annoyed at me for even coming in and didn't seem to give a sh*t what was wrong with m..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was feeling awful (fever,sore throat, shortness of breath) and went to the rexall clinic and saw Dr.Arnott. I told her my symptoms which she barely seemed int..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I've never met a more condescending and rude doctor in my life. It was shocking to me. She didn't want to hear anything I had to say. I even cried on the way ho..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible Doctor. My wife is having shortness of breath. She acted like it was nothing and told her to take 4000 mg of Tylenol daily. My wife is 115 lbs. I c..."

December 11, 2014