Ratings for Dr. Gail Arnott

I went to the women's clinic at Mission Hills medical clinic. The staff there are always great and the doctor was on time. I told Dr. Arnott that I was there to get a physical and Pap test. She told me that unless there is a problem, I don't need either of these. Every doctor I have ever seen has indicated that every woman should have these at least every two years. I had noticed a lump on my breast and after telling her this, she said she was sure it was fine but if I really wanted her to check she would. Really? She checked it and referred me to the breast health clinic at Abby hospital. It turned out to be nothing but the doctors there only knew that after I had a mammogram and ultrasound. Run as fast as you can away from this dr. Clearly she doesn't understand the concept of preventative medicine.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Went in to get a TB test looked at and she wouldn't look at it and instead asked me to describe it instead of her looking at my arm.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Unfortunately, I didn't ask which doctor was in and I got her again. The first time she was rude and abrupt. The second time she was the same. Will not see that doctor again! She does need to retire! Why does the clinic continue to hire her?

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Yes, this doctor needs some CME on medical communication skills and taking health history. [without inserting the judgemental and disparaging comments which have she held her tongue on those she would have been privvy to full health history]. Very upset, very willing to write a letter and visit her to advise that this 3rd visit cements that it was not a one time incident. Continue your education towards improvements - or move along. We do not need to default to your care, or perhaps more accurately, lack of care. [not 'care taking' Dr. Arnott, but thorough and professional care of the patient]

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Another in and out doctor, openly told me I need to see another doctor, I don't know what thus doctors issue is but maybe it just time for her to retire because obviously she does not have the demenor to effectively deal with patients questions.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Seen this woman twice, first time she dissed my deceased wonderful family dr. Second visit again was condensending and rude. When I told my young adult daughter about my experience my daughter described her and said "omg mom that is the dr I was telling you about, who hurt me on exam and was mean and rude and that is why I don't see dr. anymore" What a flawed system we have to allow such to work as professionals in our health care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

One of the rudest human beings I've ever encountered period. Absolutely disgusting.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

She is horrible. No bed side manners, misdiagnosed, not through at all, barely checks patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I've seen her a handful of times and she has never even cracked a smile. Made a rude comment about me bringing my child to a germ infested dr. Office when he needed antibiotics. She has always been rude and dismissive to me and my kids.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Very rude, no people skills. She should retire if she hates her job this much. She should not be in practice anymore.

Dr. Gail Arnott's Credentials