You may also like

Rate Dr. Gail Arnott

Dr. Gail Arnott's Ratings

Another poor review for this disgrace to our medical system. Doesn't care to hear what I had to say. Bawling my eyes out clearly in need of medical help as my doctor was on vacation. Said nothing she could do left me distraut. I think it's time for retirement by the looks of her old pruned face. Get a personality and some compassion..DONT BOTHER with this doc she lacks any proper medical knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I've gone into the mission Clinic a few times and each time I've had Dr. Arnott its been unpleasant. My first experience with her was very quick and i felt as though i had irritated her during my exam. Putting that aside I believed that she could just be having an off day. I went back to Dr. Arnott in hopes that she would be more helpful. However she continued to be unhelpful, easily irritated and reluctant in answering any questions that I had. I would not recommend Dr. Arnott and I hope she can take positive criticism from these reviews. cheers!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I simply required a repeat prescription of a blood pressure and cholesterol combo that was given to me by another doctor at the practice ( a founding member) so thought it would be a formality. She marched into the room declaring I drank too much and said she was taking me off the drugs. At no point did she ask how I was feeling, or take my blood pressure. Instead launched into a sermon on lifestyle while completely disrespecting her colleague who had treated me originally. ( successfully, I have never felt better). So, stay away. This woman has her own agenda, and her own problems. Be warned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have seen Dr. Arnott in the past for a pap smear and examination and I will NEVER go to see her again. This woman should not be practicing. She was rude, impatient and very demeaning. She was also extremely rough in performing her exam. As a woman over 50 yrs old I have had enough experience with doctors to know how to be treated during an examination.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2832378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Yes, she is not a very good doctor - would not recommend her to anyone. After reading all these replies one has to wonder how she keeps practicing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I have never been so uncomfortable in a doctors office before. She seemed annoyed at me for even coming in and didn't seem to give a sh*t what was wrong with me. I told her it's been 5 years since my last pap. And she goes on to say "Do you want me to NOT do the pap?" (since I was in there also to get a rash down there looked at) I couldn't believe she was trying to get out of doing the pap, which made me even more uncomfortable. I felt like saying "you honestly could care less if i had cancer" Would not recommend her if you want a doctor that is compassionate and thorough. She is the opposite.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2708646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I was feeling awful (fever,sore throat, shortness of breath) and went to the rexall clinic and saw Dr.Arnott. I told her my symptoms which she barely seemed interested in hearing about and within a minute she said I had the flu. I told her I had a history of strept and bronchitis and insisted she do a swab to which she seemed to think was unnecessary but did so and sent me on my way. That night the fever just got worse and my guy was telling me it wasn't the flu so I went to the
Emergency at 3am. Turns out I had pneumonia and needed antibiotics. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Rude, unsympathetic, and clearly can't tell the difference between the flu and pneumonia

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2691703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I've never met a more condescending and rude doctor in my life. It was shocking to me. She didn't want to hear anything I had to say. I even cried on the way home. I can't believe someone like this can be a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2654305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Terrible Doctor. My wife is having shortness of breath. She acted like it was nothing and told her to take 4000 mg of Tylenol daily. My wife is 115 lbs. I checked on the internet. This advice could have destroyed my wifes liver over time. Bad Doctor. Has NO compassion. Avoid if you can.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2650827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I find Dr. Arnott very dismissive. Of the two occasions that I was slated to her she seemed like she was in a hurry, was not empathetic when I was telling her my concerns, and did not answer my health questions adequately. My disappointment right now is at a point where I asked the wonderful staff to put a note in my file not to be assigned to her next time, enough to create an account with RateMDs to write my very first complaint about any physician, and contemplate on complaining her to the College of Physicians and Surgeons in BC.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2456658].votes_count ]]