You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gail Arnott

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE doctor I'm so angry. Took my 4 month old son in because he has tummy problems and I think he's lactose in tolerant and she looks at him and barely touches his tummy and says he looks fine he's not lactose in tolerant and doesn't even ask me anything about my son and shood me away told me to see my family doctor after waiting an hour and my so was upset. She's only their for her pay cheque. Dumb DUMB woman.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I think something should be done about this doctors manner ,a family member of mine with a child went it and thought her to be a rude person,that the one person said please dont take me back there to see her,SHE SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING ,

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

the worst doctor I have even seen ,abrupt way of talking,no personality,makes u feel stupid,Doctors I have seen when they walk in and see you for the first time they greet you ,not this one she walks in and says the problem ,I would rather travel for hours to see a PROPER MANNER DOCTOR,If she wants to practice then have her own room , she wouldnt have anyone coming in to see here she give the Mission Medical Centre a BAD NAME ,All the comments dont say much good about her,I would rather die than see her,

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Another poor review for this disgrace to our medical system. Doesn't care to hear what I had to say. Bawling my eyes out clearly in need of medical help as my doctor was on vacation. Said nothing she could do left me distraut. I think it's time for retirement by the looks of her old pruned face. Get a personality and some compassion..DONT BOTHER with this doc she lacks any proper medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I've gone into the mission Clinic a few times and each time I've had Dr. Arnott its been unpleasant. My first experience with her was very quick and i felt as though i had irritated her during my exam. Putting that aside I believed that she could just be having an off day. I went back to Dr. Arnott in hopes that she would be more helpful. However she continued to be unhelpful, easily irritated and reluctant in answering any questions that I had. I would not recommend Dr. Arnott and I hope she can take positive criticism from these reviews. cheers!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I simply required a repeat prescription of a blood pressure and cholesterol combo that was given to me by another doctor at the practice ( a founding member) so thought it would be a formality. She marched into the room declaring I drank too much and said she was taking me off the drugs. At no point did she ask how I was feeling, or take my blood pressure. Instead launched into a sermon on lifestyle while completely disrespecting her colleague who had treated me originally. ( successfully, I have never felt better). So, stay away. This woman has her own agenda, and her own problems. Be warned.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have seen Dr. Arnott in the past for a pap smear and examination and I will NEVER go to see her again. This woman should not be practicing. She was rude, impatient and very demeaning. She was also extremely rough in performing her exam. As a woman over 50 yrs old I have had enough experience with doctors to know how to be treated during an examination.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Gail Arnott's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the worst Doctor I've ever seen. Impatient, condescending and rude. She should not be allowed to practice. "

October 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE doctor I'm so angry. Took my 4 month old son in because he has tummy problems and I think he's lactose in tolerant and she looks at h..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think something should be done about this doctors manner ,a family member of mine with a child went it and thought her to be a rude person,that the one person..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "the worst doctor I have even seen ,abrupt way of talking,no personality,makes u feel stupid,Doctors I have seen when they walk in and see you for the first tim..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Likely the worst Doctor I've ever seen in my life. Absolutely NO personality and not helpful at all."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Another poor review for this disgrace to our medical system. Doesn't care to hear what I had to say. Bawling my eyes out clearly in need of medical help as my d..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I've gone into the mission Clinic a few times and each time I've had Dr. Arnott its been unpleasant. My first experience with her was very quick and i felt as t..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I simply required a repeat prescription of a blood pressure and cholesterol combo that was given to me by another doctor at the practice ( a founding member) so..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Arnott in the past for a pap smear and examination and I will NEVER go to see her again. This woman should not be practicing. She was rude, im..."

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.hillsmed.ca/". Address has been updated from "None" to "32471 Lougheed Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048267751".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Yes, she is not a very good doctor - would not recommend her to anyone. After reading all these replies one has to wonder how she keeps practicing! "

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have never been so uncomfortable in a doctors office before. She seemed annoyed at me for even coming in and didn't seem to give a sh*t what was wrong with m..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was feeling awful (fever,sore throat, shortness of breath) and went to the rexall clinic and saw Dr.Arnott. I told her my symptoms which she barely seemed int..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I've never met a more condescending and rude doctor in my life. It was shocking to me. She didn't want to hear anything I had to say. I even cried on the way ho..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible Doctor. My wife is having shortness of breath. She acted like it was nothing and told her to take 4000 mg of Tylenol daily. My wife is 115 lbs. I c..."

December 11, 2014