Ratings for Dr. Gail Arnott

Worst doctor in BC avoid this lady as she is rude and judgemental and honestly should retire. Told her was incomfortable to show her my issue and she made me show her anyways before referring me to a specialist. Had a peircing done and made me feel like I’m discusting and asked me why I would even get that Pierced. Never would ever see this rude lady again! Hate her

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Why is this woman still working? I had the misfortune to come across her several years ago and as all the reviews say, she is awful. Wow, it's unbelievable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Must have OCD as she fixated on things unrelated to the reason for a visit. Incredibly rude and a liability to your health as she is dismissive and won't order requested tests. Worse bedside manner with men.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The staff are walk in clinic staff and are great... but I didn’t want to give that 5 stars and bring her rating up. AWFUL, RUDE, and acts like she hates her job and humanity in general. This woman should be in Texas executing death row inmates or doing autopsies because she should NEVER be allowed to work with live humans.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

WORST "DOCTOR" IN BRITISH COLUMBIA. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Complain to the college of physicians and surgeons about this horrid woman. She should not be allowed within 50 feet of Patients. How do the other doctors at mission hills medical not see what a LIABILITY she is.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

A disgraceful woman. Absolutely terrible. No knowledge whatsoever.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Same experience others have complained about. Terrible I couldn't wait to get out. Time to tetire

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I just went to the dr and got Dr Gail Arnott. She treated me with no respect. I have been feeling very sick, my body has been achy and my throat has been infected for a couple days. My family members recently had strep throat; when mentioning this to her she laughed and told me that i do not have strep throat, yet she neglected to look inside my throat or swab it. Without any examination she then told me I have a virus and suggested I go see another dr. Me, being only 18yrs old asked if a virus was contagious she looked at me as if i should know and said "obviously"., making me feel stupid for asking and very uncomfortable........ She did not tell me what I should do in order to get better, nor did she prescribe me anything. Afterwards, I had asked if i should be working etc and she very rudely told me I should not be going to work but then when I was leaving I asked for a Dr note she told me it wasn't nessescary and suggested I just call my work to tell them i'm sick rather than providing them with an official note. Overall this was the worst experience I have ever had with any Dr, i left feeling very stressed and in tears. I would avoid going to her. She is very unhelpful, rude and a massive waste of time......even she will tell you to go see another dr!

Submitted May 1, 2017

I went to the women's clinic at Mission Hills medical clinic. The staff there are always great and the doctor was on time. I told Dr. Arnott that I was there to get a physical and Pap test. She told me that unless there is a problem, I don't need either of these. Every doctor I have ever seen has indicated that every woman should have these at least every two years. I had noticed a lump on my breast and after telling her this, she said she was sure it was fine but if I really wanted her to check she would. Really? She checked it and referred me to the breast health clinic at Abby hospital. It turned out to be nothing but the doctors there only knew that after I had a mammogram and ultrasound. Run as fast as you can away from this dr. Clearly she doesn't understand the concept of preventative medicine.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Went in to get a TB test looked at and she wouldn't look at it and instead asked me to describe it instead of her looking at my arm.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016