Ratings for Dr. Gail Arnott

Another in and out doctor, openly told me I need to see another doctor, I don't know what thus doctors issue is but maybe it just time for her to retire because obviously she does not have the demenor to effectively deal with patients questions.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Seen this woman twice, first time she dissed my deceased wonderful family dr. Second visit again was condensending and rude. When I told my young adult daughter about my experience my daughter described her and said "omg mom that is the dr I was telling you about, who hurt me on exam and was mean and rude and that is why I don't see dr. anymore" What a flawed system we have to allow such to work as professionals in our health care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

One of the rudest human beings I've ever encountered period. Absolutely disgusting.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

She is horrible. No bed side manners, misdiagnosed, not through at all, barely checks patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I've seen her a handful of times and she has never even cracked a smile. Made a rude comment about me bringing my child to a germ infested dr. Office when he needed antibiotics. She has always been rude and dismissive to me and my kids.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Very rude, no people skills. She should retire if she hates her job this much. She should not be in practice anymore.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

She was rude, unpleasant, made me feel like it was my fault my 15 month old had an eye infection, got mad at my daughter for opening a door, didn't even look at my daughter, just wrote a prescription after I said eye infection. I will never deal with this unpleasant woman again and I urge others to do the same! If you hate your job so much then leave it, don't make others around you miserable!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Waited an hour, this doctor didn't listen to a thing that was said. After my 2 min visit she wrote a prescription and left the room. After filling pet scripting the Pharmacist asked if I had an infection, yes I replied! This medication clearly states DO NOT USE if you have untreated infection! This is the worst Dr. I have ever seen, should not be practising!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Ditto to the comments below. Her medical knowledge is extremely limited; which I think explains a lot concerning her inability communicate and poor diagnostic skills. That said, the front staff were great and my wait time was only 20 min more that they projected.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

WORST DOCTOR IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE I ended up in ER because of her lack of diagnosis. Avoid her at all costs even if that means going to a different clinic.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016