Ratings for Dr. Richard F. Park

Dr. parks has a great reputation :)) I have Christian friends that recommended Dr. Parks as a compassionate , caring, down to earth, professional with knowledge and a great personality...I am glad I listened !! I may have to wait a little longer than I am used to , but let me tell u, he is worth the wait ... He listens and takes care of my medical needs.. Furthermore , I leave with a peace of mind that I can trust Dr. Parks as a doctor...

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr Park has been my DR for as long as I can remember. He has always been helpful and caring. He has a very busy office which explains the waiting issue, but he always made an effort to find out what was wrong and to properly diagnose. My entire family goes to him!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

very unhelpful, has no interest in patients if they have no insurance even if you pay for your visit while you are there. He had been my doctor for years and was good until I no longer had insurance

flag | Submitted November 5, 2006

Dr. Richard F. Park's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Corbin, KY