Ratings for Dr. Kerstin A. Archer

We love Dr. Archer and her nurses. My children always have a positive experience when they go in, even for shots. The nurses are always great with the shots and help my children feel more comfortable. Dr. Archer is always kind to my children and speaks with them in addition to speaking with me. She is always interested to hear what we have to say and to address any and all concerns we have. She is very thorough and goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

All my children see Dr. Archer and we LOVE her. She is a great physician and is very knowledgeable. I have worked with her before and I can truly and honest say that I have never worked with such a great boss. (That says so much in itself). In regards to the previous comment about the shot record. Has anyone ever heard about an offsite storage facility? If I remember correctly I believe there is a fee that comes with having charts stored. Dr. Archer just seems to want to break even. I don't see anything wrong with that?

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

every dr. visit with dr archer was a bad experience, from the waiting time, to the rude ladies at the front desk. they made me feel very unwelcome and when i recently asked for a copy of my sons shot record for school she made me wait a week and charged me a fee!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I called in to make an appointment for my new baby girl. The woman answering the phone was extremely rude, not willing to help, and didn't seem to want to speak with me about my daughter. She sounded overworked and frustrated. I cannot believe you would have someone working for you that would treat atients this way. This is an awful first impression.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I have been very impressed with Dr. Archer and her staff. My youngest has had some strange conditions and she takes her time in assessing the situation and has done a great job!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Archer is a very kind and knowledgeable person. She has always given us the impression that we're the only people in the office when she's with us and will take as much time as necessary to help us. She always has an answer for our questions. She treats our children gently and respectfully.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Archer has consistently been available after hours and on weekends (even answering the phone directly at 8 p.m. on a Sunday evening.) She is never hurried and is extremely knowledgeable and caring. My daughter has Asthma and I feel she is partnering with me in controlling it. My child's previous Dr. was an obstacle. Dr. Archer has met me at her office several times after hours. Her phone is answered by a live human being and calls to the nurses are returned within an hour or so. WOW!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2006

Dr. Kerstin A. Archer's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1982)