Ratings for Dr. Marian Skolarz

He has been my doctor for a long time. Very nice and does his job well listen 's always,and takes his time with me.I can always call him for a emergency appointment and get it ,he always returns my call.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

The best and most curious Dr Appointments when needed always on time staff very ffriendly and kind

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Skolarz by a friend who had told me that this is a great and very courteous doctor. Unfortunately, this was not always the case. Dr. Skolarz consistently demonstrated that he did not care for the patient by always seeming to be in a rush and not listening. He would never hear me out nor would he explain anything or thoroughly answer a question. He would simply ignore what I had to say. He would not solve issues according to new medical symptoms and patient complaints. He would just go about his regular routine. Sadly, I too left the doctor's office crying one day. He was very rude and humiliated me in front of his entire staff. Although Dr. Skolarz is a very experienced doctor, his lack of dedication and empathy for his patients are the sole reasons why I would not recommend Dr. Skolarz.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

DO NOT BOTHER GOING TO SEE THIS DOC!!! I HAD THE WORST EXP. EVER!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

worst doctor EVER!!! I left his office crying:-((, because the way he treated me!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Horrible doctor, rejected me when I had medical emergency, sending me to immediate care center instead which was useful. Just lost time and money there, and they couldn't help me anyway. Having hmo insurance plan, I chose this doctor as my PCP, but for 2 years I didn't have a need to go to him. Until couple weeks ago, when I had a really bad attack of what I suspected were my gallstones. I called his office to schedule emergency visit. I was told that doc doesn't have available apts for next 3 weeks! but that he would call me back within couple hours. He didn't! Next day I called again, got to talk to him and specifically telling him of my condition and gallstones. He send me to some immediate care center where I lost 2 hours and money only to find out that it's probabaly gallstones, and that for any refferrals or drugs I need to go to my doctor. I'm really dissapointed that this doctor cares more about money than people.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009