Ratings for Dr. Kurt F. Jensen

Dr. Jensen and his staff were extremely professional and caring throughout my entire visit. I had all four wisdom teeth removed and was initially somewhat nervous about the operation. Dr. Jensen's exceptionally friendly staff were caring, comforting, and put me at ease. My recovery was quick and now I can continue with my orthodontic treatment. Dr. Jensen called me the night of my surgery to follow-up and see how I was recovering. I've never before had a surgeon call my house to check in and see how I was doing and if I had any questions. He certainly cares about his patients and I would recommend Dr. Jensen to anyone needing a oral surgery procedures.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Kurt Jensen did not care about my concerns. He did not take the time to do a thorough examination. He did not provide me with the information and tools to properly take care of my mouth after having multiple teeth pulled. He and the office staff seemed to doubt that I was in pain and were rude. I would NOT recommend Dr. Kurt Jensen to anyone I knew. He is not compassionate and doesn't seem to care about the patient.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010