Ratings for Dr. Anuji Maini

Dr. Maini is great! She was very helpful, she gave me advice on to what to do for my daughter which helped because I am a first time mother. She is friendly and understanding. She is very good communicating with me along with my daughter. She makes me and my daughter feel comfertable asking any questions and communicating any concerns about anything. She has an ovious interest with the health of my little girl and has always been available when I needed. The office employees are also very helpful and extreamly polite. They have always been willing to take any questions I have and have gotten back to me in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

My two girls saw Dr. Maini for checkups. I was forced by my Ins. Co. to find a new Dr. Dr. Maini is ok and the girls liked her. It's hard to tell from one visit. She did ask alot of questions. I did not like the office. It is so large (not what I was used to)and loud. Tbe girls loved the play area. They do have a seperate area for sick and well visits but I don't think parents comply. Dr. Maini is a Ped Dr. and doesn't work past 3pm in the afternoon. Kind of a bummer to pull kids out of school for appointments.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008