Ratings for Dr. Toivu Randsalu

Dr. Randsalu was my family doctor 30+ years ago. I had bowel cancer and it was found early enough mainly because of his good work.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Don't live in North Van but saw Dr Randsalu for 20yrs. As noted great manner, listens, calm and realistic. I liked him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr.Randsalu is a fine Family Physician..does great follow-up and care as well as referrals for health concerns (blood tests etc. and X-rays etc) I would trust him completely with any health concerns I have. He's been my doctor for over 40 years now

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Randsalu has been my Doctor for 27 years and I trust him completely. He is gentle, calm and knowledgeable....but he never hesitates to refer me to a specialist if needed. He really listens and cares!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

A very nice man! Easy to talk to - good listener - no problem getting specialist tests keeps good records - seems very organized. Has recently changed offices to a new multi doctor clinic on Esplanade - ??? I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Excellent Doctor, listens to you explain your medical problems. Refers you for tests or Specialist consultation if necessary. Calm and relaxed manner.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Down to earth and easy to talk to. He also listens and I have always found his advic helpful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007