Ratings for Dr. Vincent T. Miller

He did not make the diagnosis of Lewy Body disease in my mother for nearly 2 years. We went to Mayo Clinic for a second opinion and was diagnosed the same day, things got so much better after changing the medications he was prescribing. We are not going back.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Miller for chronic disablilng migrane headaches. He did many in office test and ordered many other test just to be sure there was no underlyng cause for my headaches. We worked on taking several medicines, and he basically saved my life, my marriage, and gave a mother back to her young children! I felt so good, I went on to lose over 100 pounds and now I have maybe 4 migranes a year!The weight loss though never pushed by Dr. Miller was an underlying condition, because I had undiagnosed sleep apnea, which triggered many of my headaches. So when I felt better because of the medicines, I took charge of my health, and got heatlthier. So I would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone. I am sorry the person before me had a bad experience, but sometimes there might be extenuating circumstances that other people don't know.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Miller for dizzyness following a car accident. He told my car insurance company there was nothing wrong with me. State Farm then stopped paying my bills. I was finally diagnosed by two different ENT's with "BPPV" which is vertigo caused by dislodged "crystals" in the inner ear from the rear-end impact. Both ENT's said this is SO COMMON they couldn't believe a Neurologist missed it. Miller actually blamed the Vertigo on "my dead parents" and recommended psychological counseling. After reviewing my file, one lawyer told me, "I have never seen a doctor so hostile to his own patient." Miller ruined my life and nearly put my husband over the edge due to the financial ruin it caused our family. Dr. Miller had also referred me to $3000 worth of PT (TOS)but due to his nasty reports to State Farm, those bills weren't paid either. I haven't been able to work outside my home in years. Even State Farm's IME doctor documented my injuries but Dr. Miller refused to help me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Dr. Vincent T. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1976)

Pacificare