Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann

Dr. Herrmann and good staff provide the absolutely most enjoyable healthcare experience. I brag to all my friend about my doctor and his staff. Wonderful people who do a WONDERFUL job. I would fly in from out of state just because I know I couldn't get better care anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Herrmann is hands down the best! It helps to have your pregnancy doctor LOVE children. He gives ultrasounds at every visit and gets just as excited as you when seeing the baby. He is so caring and easy going and makes you feel so comfortable during your appointments. I really felt like I could ask him anything. I knew I loved him before, but after delivering my baby, now I KNOW he is the best! I ended up having an emergency csection and even through the rush of things, he made sure I was comfortable, informed and enjoying the moment for what it was. I will hunt him down and make him deliver my children at his house if he ever moves or retires!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Herrmann. He has one of the best bedside manners of any doctor I have seen or worked for. He makes you feel comfortable, so easy to talk to, and has a demeanor like none other. He personally takes you into his office to discuss things, you NEVER feel rushed, and you leave looking forward to coming back to see him (what girl really does that?!). I would recommend Dr. Herrmann to anyone I know without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I am getting ready to see Dr Herrmann for my third pregnancy. Without a doubt, I know that I am seeing the best doctor! Not only do I love seeing Dr. Herrmann, my husband makes it a point to go to every prenatal appointment because he enjoys seeing Dr. Herrmann as well! A compassionate and caring doctor, and I recommend him all of the time!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Having my third baby with dr. Herrmann right now and have sent 12 of my friends to his office. He's great!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Wow! I recently just had my first baby and had heard about Dr. Herrmann through my sister in law. From the first visit with him, I could not have been happier to have him as my doctor. Every visit was very comfortable. By the end of my delivery I felt like he was family. I feel like he genuinely cared for my baby and myself. Even while in the hospital after by baby was born, every nurse that heard I had Dr. Herrmann as my doctor bragged about how wonderful he was. I think he is wonderful and will recommend him to anyone who I hear needs a doctor! He is great!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

He gives prank calls to other doctor's office. Weird man.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

This doctor is horrible. Would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I love Dr. Herrmann. I have had 4 children with him over nine years. He always remembers their name and always remembers little details about our life. He saved me from a csection twice when other doctors told me I might need one. I am actually sad to be done having kids because I wont regularly see him anymore.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I drive an hour to see Dr. Herrmann! He and his staff have had that big of an impact on me and my family. He delivered my first son in 2003, walked me through the loss of my daughter in 2004, and helped me through a very difficult pregnancy both emotionally and physically in 2007 that culminated in the birth of my second son. I have so much respect for him not only as a doctor but also as a person. He has always shown the uptmost care and concern for me and my entire family. Given my previous pregnancy, Dr. Herrmann knew that my last would be difficult emotionally for me and my family. He let me come to weekly appointments, coordinated my care with a specialist (one that he knew would be the best fit for my personality), kept my spirits up during 16 weeks of bedrest, and touched base with me numerous times after hours and on weekends to make sure that I was okay. The result--a healthy happy baby boy in January 2007 and a patient for as long as he is practicing!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)