Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann

Very quick and fast visits. Explained specifically with direct contact. Great doctor! Totally recommended to all moms!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Love Dr. Herrmann and your nurse staff! Everyone is always so great and there is no better Dr out there! He is always willing to spend the time needed to make sure all answers or concerns are met and allows us to see our baby via ultrasound every appointment which gives us so much comfort in knowing everything is going smoothly. He has such a comforting, reassuring attitude that has always help put me at ease for all my pregnancies and delivery's. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Herrmann! Your staff is also great with making it easy to schedule appointments or getting back if there are any questions or concerns in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Herrmann is best doctor I have or have ever had. Love his staff as well! Now bringing my daughter as well. Couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

How can you not say amazing things about Dr. Herrmann? I refer ALL of my friends to him. Everyone loves him. He is the easiest person to talk to. What girl actually looks forward to their annual exam? You just want to sit and talk to him. He doesn't think badly of you for anything that you say, any questions that you have. He NEVER makes you feel rushed, either.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Herrmann is an excellent doctor who connects with his patients on a personal level using humor, compassion, and respect. My husband and I feel incredibly blessed to have been in his care during each of our pregnancies. I recommend him to anyone seeking an OB. Thank you for being an incredible doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Herrmann and good staff provide the absolutely most enjoyable healthcare experience. I brag to all my friend about my doctor and his staff. Wonderful people who do a WONDERFUL job. I would fly in from out of state just because I know I couldn't get better care anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Herrmann is hands down the best! It helps to have your pregnancy doctor LOVE children. He gives ultrasounds at every visit and gets just as excited as you when seeing the baby. He is so caring and easy going and makes you feel so comfortable during your appointments. I really felt like I could ask him anything. I knew I loved him before, but after delivering my baby, now I KNOW he is the best! I ended up having an emergency csection and even through the rush of things, he made sure I was comfortable, informed and enjoying the moment for what it was. I will hunt him down and make him deliver my children at his house if he ever moves or retires!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Herrmann. He has one of the best bedside manners of any doctor I have seen or worked for. He makes you feel comfortable, so easy to talk to, and has a demeanor like none other. He personally takes you into his office to discuss things, you NEVER feel rushed, and you leave looking forward to coming back to see him (what girl really does that?!). I would recommend Dr. Herrmann to anyone I know without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I am getting ready to see Dr Herrmann for my third pregnancy. Without a doubt, I know that I am seeing the best doctor! Not only do I love seeing Dr. Herrmann, my husband makes it a point to go to every prenatal appointment because he enjoys seeing Dr. Herrmann as well! A compassionate and caring doctor, and I recommend him all of the time!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Having my third baby with dr. Herrmann right now and have sent 12 of my friends to his office. He's great!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Herrmann has spent his life in the St. Louis area. He graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine in 1993. He completed his residency at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, now Mercy Hospital. He is a board-certified member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

• English

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup