Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann

Dr. Herrmann is an excellent doctor who connects with his patients on a personal level using humor, compassion, and respect. My husband and I feel incredibly blessed to have been in his care during each of our pregnancies. I recommend him to anyone seeking an OB. Thank you for being an incredible doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Herrmann and good staff provide the absolutely most enjoyable healthcare experience. I brag to all my friend about my doctor and his staff. Wonderful people who do a WONDERFUL job. I would fly in from out of state just because I know I couldn't get better care anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Herrmann is hands down the best! It helps to have your pregnancy doctor LOVE children. He gives ultrasounds at every visit and gets just as excited as you when seeing the baby. He is so caring and easy going and makes you feel so comfortable during your appointments. I really felt like I could ask him anything. I knew I loved him before, but after delivering my baby, now I KNOW he is the best! I ended up having an emergency csection and even through the rush of things, he made sure I was comfortable, informed and enjoying the moment for what it was. I will hunt him down and make him deliver my children at his house if he ever moves or retires!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Herrmann. He has one of the best bedside manners of any doctor I have seen or worked for. He makes you feel comfortable, so easy to talk to, and has a demeanor like none other. He personally takes you into his office to discuss things, you NEVER feel rushed, and you leave looking forward to coming back to see him (what girl really does that?!). I would recommend Dr. Herrmann to anyone I know without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I am getting ready to see Dr Herrmann for my third pregnancy. Without a doubt, I know that I am seeing the best doctor! Not only do I love seeing Dr. Herrmann, my husband makes it a point to go to every prenatal appointment because he enjoys seeing Dr. Herrmann as well! A compassionate and caring doctor, and I recommend him all of the time!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Having my third baby with dr. Herrmann right now and have sent 12 of my friends to his office. He's great!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Wow! I recently just had my first baby and had heard about Dr. Herrmann through my sister in law. From the first visit with him, I could not have been happier to have him as my doctor. Every visit was very comfortable. By the end of my delivery I felt like he was family. I feel like he genuinely cared for my baby and myself. Even while in the hospital after by baby was born, every nurse that heard I had Dr. Herrmann as my doctor bragged about how wonderful he was. I think he is wonderful and will recommend him to anyone who I hear needs a doctor! He is great!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

He gives prank calls to other doctor's office. Weird man.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

This doctor is horrible. Would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I love Dr. Herrmann. I have had 4 children with him over nine years. He always remembers their name and always remembers little details about our life. He saved me from a csection twice when other doctors told me I might need one. I am actually sad to be done having kids because I wont regularly see him anymore.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Herrmann has spent his life in the St. Louis area. He graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine in 1993. He completed his residency at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, now Mercy Hospital. He is a board-certified member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

• English

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)