Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Cusumano

Really excellent, caring doctor. I don't see him as often as I should but really nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

This doctor is the most wonderful doctor but the receptionist and people in his office doing the scheduling are the meanist I have come across they treated me like I was a terrorist

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

tried to make appt as new patient for almost a week..dr. needs to hire new front desk staff.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I might be put on hold if I call in, but the appts are always on time, everyone is extremely caring, even forms or notes that are needed are done promptly without charge, and Dr. Cusumano is a terrific, caring person who always takes his time with you. He is very smart, up-to-date, and yet down to earth.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

My wife and I really like these guys and gals. My worst wait ever in this office was less than a half hour and that was once probably during a flu outbreak. Mostly 5-10 minutes after I arrive. They ask a lot of questions and always take the time to listen to my answers and field any questions I have. It's too bad I only see them when I am sick and miserable - anywhere from 1-2 times per year when I'm lucky.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He doesn't rush, makes you feel as though you are a person who matters, and not just a chart. He really listens to what you say. A great guy.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

A very decent guy. He cares, takes his time, and is helpful.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

Dr. Stephen P. Cusumano's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal