Ratings for Dr. Michele V. Mahoney

Worst doctor ever. My daughter has has reactions to the last two medications she prescribed to her. Instead if showing concern she said the medications. NEVER have did effects. There are side effect warning right in the package when you get them from the pharmacy. I expressed my concern and instead if helping my daughter after being a patient gif 10 years we receive a letter saying she is no longer willing to be her doctor. Gor a common cold you can trust her. Anything important I wouldn't let my child be in her hands. She needs to turn in her license. Doctors help. She is not a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Mahoney was aggressive with our daughter; I would not recommend her to anyone. Her staff was also rude.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

We love Dr. Mahoney. She is kind and considerate. She is knowledgeable and patient. She clearly and concisely answers questions without trying to push you out of the door. She doesn't jump to medicate right away but prescribes medicine when it is truly needed. She has had a wonderful demeanor with my boys. When we have needed her after hours, she has returned calls in as little as 5 minutes (though obviously not all calls get returned that quickly). She takes the medical conditions and issues seriously without being reactionary leading to panicky parents. She could use some work in not giving the AAP says this or that and trust that sometimes parents really do know their own kids. This only applies for non-serious health issues.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Mahoney is awesome! She is on time-unless there has been an emergency. She takes time to answer ALL your questions and does everything to make your child feel comfortable and important. She treats you like a person, not like a number.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

Dr. Michele V. Mahoney's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1999)