Ratings for Dr. Omar Ali

Do not visit! Worse doctor ever. Did more harm than benefit.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Very friendly and talks so you understand him. Checked my meds and tests, and prescibed the RIGHT drugs. He changed my life. Now I have lots of enery. He even gave me his cell number when I had some surgery-- just in case I needed him. You can't find many doctors with his knowledge that really care about patients as people.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

my first visit. introduced himself as omar (not dr ali) felt like he was downhome and genuinely concerned with my health and my medications. I take 11 meds and we went over each one and eliminated 3 and added 1. We talked as if he'd known me for years (or at least my next door neighbor). We'll see how my labs turn out in the future but this man really impressed me with his knowledge and concern. 5 stars for Dr. Omar

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Omar Ali is a WONDERFUL doctor. He is very knowledgeable, and helpful on all levels. Im sure I've never had a better dr. in my life. If you are in Illinois, and have heart problems...FIND DR. ALI!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009