Ratings for Dr. Angelique Leung

Dr. Leung is definitely the best dentist I have been to. She is knowledgeable, gentle with her hands and is excellent at making you feel at ease and comfortable. I have moved away from Vancouver city but still go to see her as she is worth the hour drive. I recommend her whole heartedly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Hands down, Dr Leung is the best dentist and among the best medical doctors I have ever had a chance to encounter, or even hear of!!! Explains efficiently what you as a patient need to know; does not push for procedure or work that is not necessary, but she clearly presents options and possibilities. Answers professionally and understandably any questions or concerns that you as a patient may have. Dr Leung is also a rarely pleasant and caring person. Woderful with children too. Simply, THE best!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Best dentist EVER! Seriously, she's a Queen amongst dentists.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Angelique was my doctor for many years that I had been living in Vancouver. She fixed all the problems another dentist did to my teeth. And after that all dental job she did was always perfect and the quality was the highest. Unfortunately, several years ago I moved to another country. It was extremely difficult to find there an equally good dentist. She is simply the best. She and her husband who is also a great dentist. The only downside is that there are so many people who want to see her, and therefore, a long waiting list... But what can you do? People quickly figure out which dentist is good and which is not...

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr. Leung is a fantastic dentist, explains things at every step, and is extremely thorough. My only complaint is that she is so solidly booked that it's a challenge getting in to see her if you have an emergency. I recently had such an emergency and was told that it would be two weeks before I could see about having a cracked tooth filled. It was only when I found a new dentist and asked the receptionist to send my file to that dentist that they found a way to slot me in a couple of days later. Because of this I'm considering changing to a new dentist; one that is not so solidly booked. Otherwise I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Leung. She's a consummate professional. Highly highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Leung has been my dentist for many years. She is knowledgeable, helpful and caring. Takes time to explain and never rush the job. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone who is looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

All Dentists should take a course from Dr A. Leung. She is the worlds greatest Dentist! Knowlegable, caring, professional and she works fast and gets the job done right. I Highly recommend Dr. A Leung. Thanks Doc and the staff there are also great! :-)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Angelique Leung has been my dentist for several years...she's knowledgable, efficient, friendly, and calm. I always tell people I have a great dentist!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Meticulous professional with great skill and expertise. A wonderful personality.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Leung is the kindest, most compassionate dentist I have ever been to. I have TMJ problems and have had difficulties with dentists in the past because I can't open my mouth very wide! She is like a girlfriend - so professional and has very up-to-date equipment. Her work is excellent - couldn't recommend her highly enough. She even works one Saturday a month. Her receiptions is also very very kind.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008